Don't Love Back

Charlotte

I can't believe Michael had just kissed my head instead of messing all the yoghurt in my face. I just smile and put my plate in the dishwasher. I go upstairs to my bedroom and wear a white t-shirt, white skinny ripped jeans and white sandals. I do some light makeup and spray some perfume. I grab a brown handbag and go downstairs. I see Michael in a red button up shirt, black buckled pants and black boots. He checks me out and stares at my ass. I just giggle and shake my head.

"You look like a lady.", he says.

"What am I then?", I ask.

"I've always seen you as a little girl.", he says and chuckles.

"Yeah, and you look like a gentleman now.", I say and check him out.

He stands up and I kiss his cheek.

"I love you.", I say.

"Who doesn't?", he scoffs.

That's not what I expected and it's not what I wanted. I wanna cry.

"I don't think I'm doing well. Umm, maybe we can go shopping another day. Sorry, I'm going upstairs to my room.", I say and run upstairs.

Michael

I wanted to say 'I love you more' so badly but I just don't know why I didn't say it. Maybe because I'm not used to this cute attitude of her. Maybe because her ass put me in a trance. I really don't know but I didn't wanna upset her though. God! I'm such a dumbass! I'll go apologize for once. I try to open her door but it's locked. I sigh and go to my bedroom. I change my clothes and sit there feeling so horrible now.