Jealous

Charlotte

"Excuse me.", I say.

I walk to the bar and just as I'm about to take my credit card out of my clutch somebody snatches it away from me. I look behind me and find Michael.

"Hey, dollface. What would you like to have?", the barman asks. "I'm Robert by the way."

"Baby, what will you have?", Michael snaps.

Michael

God! This motherfucking bartender flirting with her. I don't know why but I'm just so jealous.

"I'm having a Mojito, please.", Charlotte says.

"We'll be having a Mojito and a Jungle Juice.", I say.

"Are you her boyfriend?", Robert asks.

I clench my jaw.

"No, I'm her brother and as her brother I'm saying that you should just do the fucking drinks and give it to us with your goddamn mouth shut.", I say angrily.

"Fine. Well, señorita, what's your name?", Robert asks.

"Ch-", she starts.

"Miss Jackson.", I cut her off.

Robert just rolls his eyes and makes the drinks. Charlotte pulls a face and squints her eyes. I wrap my arm around her waist and hold her close to me.

"God! You're annoying.", she whispers.

"Thank you.", I say and grin.

"He was just talking. It's normal.", she says.

"I would be very pleased if you just shut up. I'm a man and I know what this motherfucker wants.", I say.

She just smirks. We get our drinks and go to the dance floor. I start doing hip rolls against her. She also rolls her hips against me and I get hard like always. She comes closer to me.

"I'm your cousin, bruh.", she whispers.

"What? Why are you saying this?", I ask.

"Because you're getting hard as fuck", she says.

"How do you know?", I ask.

"You can see it's getting bigger through your pants.", she says and I blush.

I hold her hand and put it right on my crotch. She tries to remove it but I just have a tight grip. I make her rub it while I moan quietly.

"Stop it, Michael! I don't feel comfortable.", she says.

I take my hands off her hand.

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm too drunk.", I say.

"It's alright.", she says. "Won't you give me my credit card back?"

"Only if you're not so naughty and go to the bar by yourself because that dude will get his fuck truck shot.", I say.

"Why are you so jealous?", she asks.

"Because tonight we are both here. Nobody else and I just wanna spend tonight getting to know you better and having fun with you, only you.", I say.

She wraps her arms around me and rests her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her resting my chin on her head.

"Aww, I love you.", she says.

I smile widely. I don't know why but only when she says three words I have butterflies.

"I love you more.", I say still not breaking the hug. "Well, I need to know who the fuck was the dude who gave me the punches."

"He's James, my ex-boyfriend.", she says.

"You had a boyfriend?", I yell.

"Yeah.", she says.

"I heard that you didn't wanna sleep with him so he got a prostitute.", I say.

"Yes.", she mumbles. "I'm taking an Uber back home. You can take the car."

"No, I'm coming.", I say.

I follow her to the car. She gets in the driver's seat and I get in the passenger's seat. I think I'm too drunk because I'm always too shy to talk directly about these stuff. I feel so sleepy.

Charlotte

I wanted to go home because of what Michael said. I don't like it when I keep remembering what James did to me. Soon I hear quiet snores. I look and see Michael. He was definitely drunk. Because he drank Zombie of course. We go back home.

"Mike! Wake up, dude!", I say patting him.

He gets up. He leans over me while we enter the house. I never saw him this drunk before.

"I'm feeling sick. Fuck!", he moans.

He runs upstairs to his ensuite and does God knows what. I just wait for him outside. He comes out a few minutes later looking so pale.

"Are you alright?", I ask worried.

"Yeah.", he says but he doesn't look alright.

"I'm sorry for ruining the thing but I wasn't in a good mood.", I say.

"Yeah, alright.", he says. "I'm sorry for opening a sensitive topic."

"It's okay. You'll know it all sooner or later. I just don't wanna talk about it now because it only happened two weeks ago.", I say.

He hugs me tightly and I hug him back.

"Good night, Angle Face.", he says and kisses my forehead.

"Good night, Applehead.", I say and give him one more hug.

I go to my bedroom and wash all my makeup off. I also take a hot bath since I'm sweating a little from the crowd at the bar. I'm now in my hot tub feeling my whole body ache. I moan to myself and fall asleep in the hot tub.