Dance

Michael

It's been three weeks and Charlotte has been avoiding me. I missed her. She's now cooking herself breakfast. She has her AirPods in her ears and she's dancing and singing. Her ass looks amazing when she shakes it. Her outfit is sexy. She's wearing a pink cropped hoodie and pink hot shorts. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her bare waist. She backs off and looks at me.

"Cherry!", I say and sigh. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"We can't be together.", she says.

"Why? I love you.", I say sadly.

"I love you too, Michael but you're my cousin.", she says and sighs.

"But, your mother married her cousin!", I say.

"Do you think your parents will be okay with it. I don't think so.", she says.

"I don't care.", I say. "Just stop avoiding me."

She gets closer to me and rests her head on my chest. I hug her tightly and she kisses my chest.

"I missed you.", I say softly.

"I missed you too.", she says.

"What are you cooking?", I ask.

"Muesli.", she says. "I made you some."

I give her a peck on the lips and she blushes.

"H-here.", she stutters and gives me my plate.

"Thank you, mi señora.", I say.

She blushes.

"You're welcome, mi hombre.", she says.

I get close to her and we share a long passionate kiss. My hands slides down to her ass and I squeeze it gently. She moans in my mouth. I enter my tongue in her mouth and her tongue plays with mine. We pull off panting a little.

"You're beautiful.", I say.

"You're wonderful.", she says shyly. "Well, bon appetite!"

We sit together for the first time in three weeks on the same table. Of course she had set the flowers, the classical music, everything. She's the best at making tables. She starts eating and I just stare at her. She looks away and blushes.

"W-will you dance with me?", I ask.

"Sure.", she says shyly.

We stand up and walk a few feet away from the table. I put my hands on her waist and she puts her hands on my shoulders. We look in each other's eyes and dance together. We keep moving. Suddenly I stop and kiss her. She kisses me back. We keep kissing for a good 20 seconds. We keep dancing till noon.