Kiss

Michael

We get popcorn and enter the cinema. I'm enjoying the movie but I don't think Charlotte is. God! Why did I ask her out to the cinema? She once told me that she hated cinemas!

"You don't like the movie. Do you?", I ask.

"It's alright.", she says.

"We can go to the park together. I forgot that you're not a cinema person. I'm sorry.", I say.

"It's alright.", she says again.

I grab her hand and go out.

"Michael! You like the movie!", she says.

"I can watch it at home.", I say.

"But you- ugh!", she says and sighs. "Thank you."

She kisses my cheek and I blush. I hold her waist and walk out to the car. I open the passenger door for her and she sits there. I sit in the driver's seat and drive off.

Suddenly I feel her soft lips on my cheek. I blush and I hold her leg.

"What's that?", she asks.

"I'm sorry.", I say and get my hands off her.

"No. I meant it was cute.", she says and puts my hand back on her leg.

I rub it gently with my thumb and she puts her hand on top of mine. She kisses my cheek again. I blush and we arrive at the park now. I get out and open the passenger door for her. She gets out and I hold her hand. We go to the ice cream parlor.

"What would you like to order?", a guy asks.

I signal for her to talk first.

"I can have chocolate chip cookie dough, please.", she says.

"I'll have buttered pecan, please.", I say. 

She gets her wallet out of her clutch.

"Uh-uh.", I say and shake my head.

"No!", she says.

"Shush.", I say and pay.

"Thank you.", she says.

I kiss her cheek while she blushes. We get our ice creams and sit together on a bench. Some ice cream messes my lip. Charlotte brushes it off with her finger and licks it. God! Ahhh! I quickly cup her face and put my lips on her soft minty lips. Surprisingly her lips also move. We keep kissing till I put my tongue on her bottom lip asking for entry. She opens her mouth allowing my tongue to play with hers. We pull off a few minutes later. She smiles and looks away.

"I love you.", I say.

"I love you too.", she says shyly.