Erection

Charlotte

I'm now getting ready. I took a shower and I'm now only in my towel wrapped around me. Michael slams the door open. He's only in his boxers.

"What the hell?!", I yell.

"Sorry. I just wanted to ask if you have any extra deodorant.", he says.

"I'll get you one.", I say.

We always have these stuff in storage because it's an emergency thing. I get him a deodorant spray and give it to him.

"Thanks.", he says. "Nice ass by the way."

"Get your ass to your room now.", I say.

We laugh and he goes back to his room. I lock the door in case he wants to come and I'll be fully naked. I wear a black lace spaghetti strap top which is showing everything underneath (except nipples of course), black ripped jeans and gold heels. I wear some makeup and spray some perfume.

"You ready?", Michael yells.

"Yeah, I'm coming.", I yell.

I grab my gold clutch and I open the door to find him in a white button up shirt, black tight pants, a white blazer and a gold belt tied casually around his waist. (Oscars 1991).

"You look handsome.", I say.

"You look sexy.", he says. "But it'll be so cold."

I run to my bedroom and wear a black coat.

"Now, let's go.", I say smiling.

Michael

This outfit is making her look sexy as fuck. I looked down at my outfit and found a full erection. God! This is my cousin. I can't. Charlotte pulls a face and just grabs my hand going out.

"I'm driving now but I can't drive if I'm drunk on our way back.", I say giggling.

"Alright. I'll drive on the way back since I don't get drunk.", she says.

I open the passenger's seat and Charlotte gets in. I get in the driver's seat and start driving.

"I wanna give you some sister advice.", she says out of the blue.

"Yes?", I ask.

"Wear loose pants.", she says laughing.

I blush and just hit her leg playfully.

"How big are you?", she asks laughing.

Damn she's so brave. I just blush and shake my head.

"Bruh, how big? 9 inches?", she asks.

"12.", I say quietly.

Her eyes widen and she shakes her head. We don't say anything until we arrive at the bar. We get in there.

Charlotte

"I'm gonna get drinks. What will you drink?", he asks.

"I'll go get them.", I say.

"No.", he says. "Will you say what you wanna drink or should I choose for you?"

"You can choose for me.", I say smiling.

He smiles and goes to the bar. A few minutes later he comes with two drinks.

"I got you a rosemary and bitters mimosa because I don't want you drunk.", he says giggling.

He gives me the drink

"Thank you.", I say.

"On the other hand I got myself a zombie and I'll be drunk as fuck.", he says making us laugh.

"Well, let's dance, bruh.", I say.

We go to the dance floor and start moving.