Enjoy Yourself

Charlotte

Michael leans on the corner of the pool. I go behind him and start massaging his shoulders. He lets out a soft moan. I keep massaging them for a while. He pulls me to him. He leans on the wall again. I can see he's trying to relax without me annoying him. I also relax on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and caresses my hair. I feel something vibrating. I look up and see my phone ringing. I go up.

Michael

Charlotte gets the phone.

"Hey Mom... We're fine, thanks... What about you?... Oh, hey Dad... I missed you, too... No, no. We aren't fighting... He's actually so nice... We're in the pool right now... Yes... I'm 16 and he's 18. Stop worrying... Alright, goodbye.", she says and hangs up.

She comes back to the pool and relaxes on my chest. I kiss her head and play with her hair.

"So, are aunt and uncle okay?", I ask.

"Yeah, they're fine. They're just worrying about us.", she says and giggles.

I hold her tightly with her back against me and kiss her cheek. She turns around and hugs me tightly. I hug her back. She rests her head on my chest and I rest my chin on her head. When I'm with her I feel like a man which I don't really feel like because I always feel so weak when Joseph beats me up. I know that she feels scared and I understand that feeling. All I wanna do is protect her from anything in this world with my life.

"I love you.", I say softly.

"I love you too.", she says.

"Gee, it's already 2 am.", I say and look at my watch.

"I want to spend more time with you though.", Charlotte says.

"We can watch a movie together.", I say.

"Titanic?", she asks.

"Alright. I'll take a shower.", I say.

I help her get out of the pool. I carry her bridal style. I run with her upstairs to her bedroom. I put her on the bed and kiss her forehead.

"Be ready in 10!", I say.

She reaches for my hand and kisses my fingers. I feel the butterflies again.

"I-I'm going to take a shower.", I stutter.

"Alright.", she says smiling.

I run back to my room. I take a shower and try to fix Mike Jr from being so hard. I wear a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. I go downstairs to find Charlotte in a red hoodie and red sweatpants looking as beautiful as ever. I sit next to her on the couch. She puts 'Titanic' on and rests her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. I feel her cuddling against my chest. I also cuddle with her. The movie is about to end now and we're in tears. Charlotte sits on my lap and turns around facing me. I'm trying not get too hard. She wraps her arms around my neck hugging me. I hug her back and kiss her cheek. She breaks the hug and makes me rest my head on her lap. She keeps playing with my hair till I fall asleep.