Sauna Challenge

Michael

Charlotte accepted the challenge. We go in and the temperature is 100 Celsius. It's super hot. We sit there.

"Damn, my nose is gonna fall off.", she says.

"My dick is gonna fall off.", I say.

She blushes and laughs.

"Well, I barely know you and I'll be stuck with you here for a good two months. Let's play a game.", she says. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!", I say.

"Umm, are you a virgin?", she asks.

"Yes.", I mumble and blush. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth.", she says.

"Why didn't you wanna have sex with James?", I ask.

"I wasn't ready for it.", she says and tears up.

I wipe it away and kiss her cheek.

"I'm sorry for asking.", I say.

"No, it's alright. You're so easy to talk to. I never talked about this with anybody.", she says.

I just smile widely. This means that I'm special.

"Well, truth or dare?", she asks.

"I'll choose a dare.", I say.

"Stand up for 10 seconds!", she says.

"Do you wanna kill me?", I ask and groan.

"So you're saying that you need to leave?", she asks smirking.

"No!", I say and stand up. "Fuck!"

She just laughs and counts 10 seconds. I sit down and I'm sweating so bad.

"Truth or dare?", I ask.

"Truth. You'll probably revenge if I choose dare.", she says making us laugh.

"Well, I'll also revenge in a question. Have you ever got bullied? And if yes then say the whole situation.", I say.

"Well, yes. There's this girl; Amelia who used to bully me because I'm skinny. I just have a condition that makes me so skinny but I haven't told anybody about it.", she says and covers her face crying.

I hold her chin and lift up her head. I wipe her tears away and kiss her cheek.

"What's this condition?", I ask.

"Anemia.", she says. "Well, I had a depression and I stopped eating so I got Anemia."

Omg! I never knew this. I don't wanna hug her though because it's too hot in there so I just kiss her forehead.

"Do you take treatment for it?", I ask.

"Yes, I take iron pills.", she says. "It's torture."

"I'll be tortured with you and I'll also take the iron pills.", I say.

"What?", she asks smiling and cries. "You don't need to."

"Shut up!", I say.

"I know it's hot in there but can I please hug you?", she asks.

"Get up.", I say.

We get up and hug tightly. I don't care if it's hot or not. I love the feeling of her touch. I kiss her cheek. She pats my back and also kisses my cheek. I don't know why but I get hard. I guess Mike Jr hit her leg. She jumps back and laughs while I'm feeling so embarrassed. Why can't we control getting hard?!

"Oh my god!", she says laughing her ass off. "Look at you!"

I look down at myself and find Mike Jr pushing the towel.

"Wait a sec.", I say.

I turn around and try to fix it. I pull it up so nobody knows if I'm hard or not. I turn around again. God! That's so embarrassing. I just blush and sit down. Charlotte also sits down and looks away. I rest my head on her legs and lay down. I don't know why but I just did that. She looks in my eyes and I smile. She plays with my hair. I keep looking at her. She's so cute when she's shy. She leans down. Is she gonna kiss me?She kisses my forehead and I just feel disappointed. I'm gonna win her for sure.

"How long have we been here?", I ask.

She looks at the clock.

"Oh my god! One hour!", she says. "Let's go to the swimming pool. I lost."

"No, I lost.", I say.

"We both lost. Let's go now.", she says.

We go upstairs to our rooms. I wear a black swimsuit and go back downstairs. She's in a black thong bikini. I bite my lip. I hold her waist and we go to the backyard. Suddenly I feel her hugging me tightly. I hug her back and we keep hugging for forever. My hands trace all over her body. She also traces my back while I feel the butterflies in my stomach again. She breaks the hug.

"I never thought I'll be having a good time with you.", she says laughing.

I laugh. Wait! Does she mean she's having a good time with me? Ahhh! I carry her bridal style and throw her in the pool.

"You're gonna pay for it!", she says.

She runs back to me. I run away. We keep running around the mansion till we feel so tired.

"I'm done with you. Go throw yourself in the pool.", she says panting.

We jump in the pool.