Ask Out

Charlotte

I wake up and Michael isn't next to me. I look around the house and see him in an apron in the kitchen. I walk behind him and hug him from behind.

"Morning, bruh!", I say.

"Good morning, cutie.", he says and turns around.

I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"What are you cooking?", I ask.

"Scrambled eggs and bacon.", he says.

"Thanks!", I say smiling. "I'll get changed. I'm going to the gym. You coming?"

"Yeah. I'm also getting changed.", he says.

I run upstairs to my room. I do morning hygiene and tie my hair into a pineapple. I wear a black cropped tank top, black leggings and white sneakers. I get my gym bag and go to Michael. He's in a white t-shirt, black shorts and white sneakers. He had made the table and it's all having a good scent.

Michael

Just as I saw Charlotte in these leggings, I felt the butterflies in my stomach again. It's showing her nice ass. I place my hand there and she slaps me in the face. I don't know why but it even turns me on. She sits and I sit in the opposite of her. She starts eating and I just stare at her and keep moving my food with my fork.

"It's delicious.", she says and licks her lips.

I smile and also start to eat. We finish eating a few minutes later and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I hold Charlotte's waist and we walk to the gym. We enter the gym.

"What are you focusing on today?", I ask.

"Cardio.", she says. "You?"

"Arms.", I say.

Charlotte

He does his workout while I stretch at first. Then I power walk on the treadmill for a while. I jog for a while and then I power walk again. After that I exercise with the elliptical machine. I cycle for a while and lastly I stretch. I'm feeling so exhausted now. I see Michael doing dips while he is groaning and grunting heavily. He gets off and comes to me. He's sweating.

"I'm done. Are you?", I ask.

"Yes.", he says panting.

I go to the girls' changing room and dry myself from the sweating. I take care of my scent and wear a green tank top, brown leather baggy pants and black sandals. I walk out and see Michael in a white cut-sleeve t-shirt, black pants and black ankle boots. We walk home.

"Do you wanna go to the cinema tonight? There's this movie called 'The Green Knight'.", he says.

"Alright!", I and smile.

We go home. We go to our bedrooms. I take a shower and wear a white blouse, tucked in brown windowpane-patterned wide leg pants, red pumps, an orange coat. I apply some makeup and spray some perfume. I grab a red clutch and wait for Michael. He knocks on my bedroom door. I open it and see him beautifully dressed in a black button up shirt, black buckled pants, black boots and a red coat. He stares at me and bites his lip.

"You look beautiful.", he says staring at me.

This is literally the first time he says I'm beautiful.

"Thank you.", I say. "You also look so handsome."

He blushes and licks his lip. He gives me his arm for me to intertwine mine with him. I blush and we intertwine our arms together.