Eli's allergies

No Ones POV

"I'm a bit nervous mom." Eli said as Jennie and Him are now waiting for their turn for Eli's Checkup. "Don't worry baby, your auntie won't hurt you." Jennie assures. "Eli Manoban?" The nurse called making Eli and Jennie look at Her, Jennie and Him stood up and entered the room. "Aunt Wheein!" Eli cheered. "How are you Eli?" Jung Wheein asked.

"I'm alright but, I sometimes can't breathe whenever there's people I'm not fond of." Eli said looking down. "Hi unnie!" Jennie waves at Wheein. "Hi Jen, will you let Aunt Wheein check on you?" Wheein smiles at Jennie before looking at Eli again. "Of course, I trust you Auntie!" Eli smiled at Her making Jennie and Wheein chuckle, Wheein did Her job in checking Eli.

Shaking Her head Jennie got nervous. "Am I healthy Auntie?" Eli asked making Wheein smile at Him. "Let me talk to your mother first, you can play there." Wheein said pointing at the little house full of toys, Eli joyful jump from His seat and went to play there. "Jennie, His condition is getting worst. I've told you many times that, don't put Him into crowded places. You can put His life to danger, He has a rare type of allergy called 'Human allergy' He can have allergic reaction whenever someone whom He is not comfortable with touches Him." Wheein said.

(Hi to those who have watched 'I'm not a robot' you're a true legend🤘)

"So I suggest you to enroll Him to online class in order to lessen His allergic reactions, in order to have physical contact with strangers He's uncomfortable with." Wheein said as Jennie just nod Her head. "Look this may soud hard but, it's the best for Eli." Wheein said holding Jennie's hand for comfort. "Can't it be cured unnie?" Jennie asked. "I did some research about this last month when you guys went here and I've been studying about it for a month now. My team is working for His medicine but, this can't fully cure Him." Wheein said.

"This is what you will inject Him whenever He gets allergic reaction, I'll send you more of this when we get our materials to make more for Eli." Wheein said opening a box full of small glass containers and syringes. "Always bring this with you." Wheein suggested. "Thank you so much unnie." Jennie said almost crying. "Don't cry Jennie, be strong for your son." Wheein encourages.

•••

"Hon." Jennie cries as soon as Lisa entered their house from work, Eli is now in His room playing. "What happened?" Lisa worriedly asked. "Eli is allergic to humans." Jennie said burying Her face on Lisa's chest. "What do you mean hon?" Lisa worriedly asked. "His allergic to strangers or people that His not comfortable with." Jennie explains still crying. "Unnie said that if He get exposed He'll get allergic reaction, it can kill Him." Jennie said hugging Lisa making Lisa hug Her back.

"How can we tell this to Him?" Jennie asked. "I'll talk to Him, you don't need to worry Hon. I'll do everything to make you guys happy, stop crying now." Lisa said wiping Jennie's tears.

•••

"Pal?" Lisa called knocking on Eli's door. "Can I come in?" Lisa asked. "Come in dad!" Eli said after that Lisa entered His room and sat on the edge of His bed while facing Him, Eli is now playing with His toys at the corner of His room, where His toys were. "Do you need anything dad?" Eli asked looking at His dad. "I just want to check on you." Lisa shrugged leaning on Her elbows. "Wanna play with me?" Lisa asked with a smirk making Eli snicker. "Kart rider! Here we go!" The two cheered before getting their gadgets.

The two of them played for an hour and it's finally time for Lisa to tell Eli about His allergies. "Eli?" Lisa called to the young boy who's now seating beside Her in His bed. "Yes dad?" Eli asked looking at His father. "You went out for your checkup earlier, right?" Lisa asked while looking at nothing. "Yes, why'd you asked dad?" Eli asked. "Your auntie said that you have a rare type of allergy." Lisa said while looking at Her son.

"You have 'Human allergy'." Lisa adds. "Is it bad?" Eli asked. "You're prohibited to have interactions with people you don't know, you have to stay at home. Are you fine with that Eli?" Lisa asked. "I'm not but, if that's my faith I have to accept it, right Dad?" Eli innocently asked. "But my problem is, how are we going back to korea in this state?" Eli asked. "Are we going to ride your private plane dad?" Eli asked with a cheerful smile, Lisa just look at Him with a glimmering eyes.

"I love you Eli, daddy promise to always keep you safe." Lisa suddenly hugged Him making Eli hug Her back. "I love you too dad." Eli smiles in their hug.

To be continued...