Unexpected

Leeyoung's POV

"So this is Auntie Lisa, She's the youngest and this is Auntie Jisoo the 3rd oldest." I said pointing at Aunt Lisa and Aunt Jisoo. "Woah! Now I get why my father said that they were always chased by girls." Hyuni said as I just chuckle and nod my head. "A visual group, I say." Yeonji said. "I heard there's going to be a wedding ceremony held for Auntie Lisa and Auntie Jennie." I said.

"And they're all going to come, so we can see the others too!" I said with a big smile, I really want to see them. "Can't wait!" The both of them squealed making me chuckle.

No Ones POV

(The next day)

Early in the morning with Moonsun, 2yeon, Hyuni, Leeyoung and Yeonji eating their breakfast when suddenly...

*Doorbell rings*

"I'll go get it!" Hyuni cheerfully volunteers before standing up from Her seat, making the others chuckle at Her actions. "Alright, be careful young lady." Moonbyul said as Hyuni just nodded and walk towards the door, opening it She got shocked. "Did you miss me?" Ainee asked making Hyuni's body shiver in fear.

"AHHH-" She shouted but Ainee quickly covered Her mouth. "You're going with me." She said before signaling Her guards to get Her. "HELP! AUNTIES!" Hyuni called and in a split of seconds Jeongyeon and Moonbyul were there. "Hey! What do you think are you guys doing?" Moonbyul asked as She tried to approach them but a gun stopped Her from doing so.

"Tell Seulgi to bring 100 Billion dollars in xxxxxxxx if She doesn't want Her daughter to die." Ainee firmly said before going inside the van wiith Hyuni. "AUNTIES!" Hyuni said just as before the car door closed. "What do we do now?" Jeongyeon asked ruffling Her hair in frustration. "We need to tell Seulgi and make a plan." Moonbyul said and as soon as She said that a black van appeared right before their eyes.

"I think it's them." Jeongyeon said before approaching the van, the door opened and Seulgi and Irene appears. "Unnie!" Seulgi squealed before going down to Hug Moonbyul. "Jeongyeon!" She hugs Jeongyeon too. "I missed you guys!" She said, Irene got down with a toothless smile. "You guys really missed each other." Irene said making all three of them to nod.

"Seulgi-ah, we have something to tell you." Moonbyul said. "You can tell it later unnie, I'll go talk to my daughter first." Seulgi said with a big smile on Her face. "Seul, She got kidnapped again but, this time I know who is She." Moonbyul said making Seulgi and Irene's smile to drop. "It's your secretary Unnie." Jeongyeon said making Seulgi to look at Her with a wide eyes.

"She wants money." Moonbyul said. "100 billion dollars." Jeongyeon adds. "Please tell me your joking." Seulgi said with a glimmering eyes. "I wish we were." Jeongyeon said as Moonbyul then nodded. "Unnie! Please help me! I'm so desperate to see my daughter, I cannot afford loosing Her again!" Seulgi pleads on Her knees.

"Don't worry Seulgi, We'll get through this!" Moonbyul encourages.

To be continued...