It'll never be the same without you

Rose's POV

"Jisoo! Babe!" I called to Jisoo who's now bleeding on the cold ground. "I have girlfriend and a daughter." Jisoo mumbled under Her breath but I heard it. "I love Her, please let me be with Her again." She said while crying, She looks so innocent. "Babe, I'm here." I said while cupping Her face.

"I'm sorry for everything." She said before collapsing in my arms, I carried Her into my car before driving to our house. "I'm so sorry, please forgive!" Jisoo suddenly said, we're now on our way to our house. "She's my everything together with my daughter!" She said, maybe She's dreaming.

"I didn't do anything wrong, Tzuyu kissed me and I don't know what to do." She said. "I don't love Tzuyu, I love Chaeyoung, my Kim Chaeyoung." She said making me blush. "I want to marry Her." She ended before going back to sleep, I chuckle at Her cuteness.

(At home)

We arrived and I carried Her inside with all my strength, I put Her in our bed before getting clothes from our closet and the first aid kit from the bathroom. I went back to our room to see Her resting Her back on the headboard with a straight face, She seemed lost. "Is it all gone now?" She asked while staring a nothing, I stood there while watching Her.

"I miss them so much." She ruffles Her hair. "If that didn't happen, this wouldn't happen too." She said with a furious face. "I'm so going to kill that girl!" She said making my eyes widen, She stood up and saw me. "Babe?" She asked, I was frozen in my spot. "Babe!" She hugs me, I smiled.

"You sit first." I said, lightly pushing Her to sit on the bed. "Look at you, who told you to let yourself got beaten up?" I worriedly asked while looking at Her bruised face. "I was lost love." She said looking directly in my eyes with a glimmering eyes. "I'll only find myself when I'm with you." She pauses. "So, come back." She pleaded, I put the things I was holding on the bed.

"Give me a reason." I said. "I love you, only you." She said, I secretly smile before smashing my lips onto Her's, I bit Her lower lip asking for entrance She lightly open Her mouth, I explored Her mouth with my tongue, after doing so I break the kiss while giving light pecks on Her plump lips. "It'll never be the same without you." I said before giving Her a last peck.

No Ones POV

"You will shut up or I'll bury you alive?" Ainee furiously said. "Where are we going?" Hyuni asked. "I'm going to put you back in your mother's womb." She said which made the younger gasps. "Bring me back to my parents!" Hyuni shouted. "We're going to Korea, you unlucky kid!" Ainee said, they are now in Ainee's private plane.

To be continued...