Bury our problems

No Ones POV

They brought Jisoo to the hospital, Zosimo died and Ainee went to jail. All of them are waiting for Jisoo the Dorks are crying together with Chaeyoung and Ryujin, while the others just look down, they waited until the doctor came out of the ER. "How was the operation doc?" Chaeyoung hurriedly asked as soon as He comes out. "She survived, we got the two bullets out from Her and now all She needs is rest." The doctor smiles making the others to sigh in relief.

Eli's POV

Why am I not getting any allergic reaction? This is weird, really weird. Ever since I saw this Hyuni girl entered the room, my rashes fade-away. "Hi, I'm Hyuni." She smiles making my heart flutter, gosh! I'm too young for this. "I'm Eli." I still tried to not have any physical contact with Her. "Are you alright? Why aren't you taking my hand?" She asked as She lent Her hand for a handshake. "I'm allergic to people." I said looking down.

"Just try." She said with Her palms out, I shakily slowly reached out. "I can't." I said putting my hands on my back. "I'll wait for you to be brave." She gave me a sweet smile. "Thank you." I said, after that She went to Her mother. "Hi bro." Leeyoung suddenly said, the two of us are the only boys in all of us kids. "You like Her?" He asked making my eyes widen. "Ah- no." I scratch the back of my nape.

"I'll tell you a secret." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "I like Yeonji." He whispers. "What?" I asked with my eyes widen. "Yeah." He nods with a proud smile. "She's actually my classmate." He added. "I guess that's good but, we're all friends and too young for that." I said. "I know, I just have a crush on Her." He said as I nodded. "You, have your doctor told you how to cure your allergy?" He asked. "No, but I have syringes that contains my medicine." I explain.

"Aren't you afraid of needles?" He asked. "No, I got used to it." I shrugged as He nodded.

No Ones POV

"Jisoo." Rosè murmured hugging Jisoo's body. "Hmm..." Jisoo groans lightly opening Her eyes. "Dad!" Ryujin suddenly squealed. "Unnie!" Jeongyeon and Lisa said before walking up to them. "Jisoo." Moonbyul and Seulgi said as they also walked up to Jisoo's bed followed by the others. "I'm fine." Jisoo husked. "I just want to go home." Jisoo added looking at Rosè with a assuring smile.

"You still have to rest babe." Rosè worriedly said. "Babe, I'll rest home." Jisoo said. "It's better if you rest here Soo." Moonbyul said. "You know I hospitals unnie!" Jisoo whines. "Fine, you better not be a pain in my asswholes or else." Moonbyul warns. "You got it!" Jisoo winks.

(A week later)

"Good morning babe!" Seulgi squealed as soon as Irene opened Her eyes. "Morning." Irene husked. "Let's go down and eat our breakfast with the others." Seulgi gave Her a bright smile before taking Her hand out to help Irene get out of the bed. Irene took and just let Seulgi drag Her downstairs to the dining area, the others were already seating there. "Morning unnie." Chaeyoung said giving Her a cup of coffee.

"Morning." Irene awkwardly flashed a smile before taking Her seat next to Hyuni. "What with the assembly?" Irene asked. "Let's have an outing." Moonbyul started making the others to look at Hrer in curiosity. "Ahh- C'mon guys, it's been a week, don't you think we need to bury that horrible night?" Moonbyul tried to convince them. "I agree, I mean I also want to bury that night." Jisoo agreed making Moonbyul to snap Her fingers at Her.

"Me too." Seulgi said followed by the rest of the Dorks. "You guys will just hunt for girls." Solar rolled Her eyes. "C'mon love, we're already married and I won't even bother cheating on you." Moonbyul said. "I think we should really go out for an outing." Nayeon said making the Dorks agree with Her. "I mean, we should trust our partners that they won't cheat, and besides we need to refresh our minds." Nayeon explains.

To be continued...