Hyuni in Korea

Hyuni's POV

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted on top of my lungs making the girl cover Her ears. "What the fuck?!" She cursed making me cover my ears. "Why are you covering your ears?" She asked. "My mother said to cover my ears if I hear a bad word." I innocently said. "Ma'am we have landed." The guy with a black suit said.

"Where are we?" I asked. "I told you we're going to korea, duh!" She rolls Her eyes. "You're such a attitude, oldie!" I said making Her glare at me. "Unbuckle your seatbelt." She said in a order way. "You happy now?" I asked after unbuckling my seatbelt. "Let's go." She grabs my hand before pulling me out with Her.

"Cam we go to the mall?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll let you have a little fun." She smirked. "Thank you!" I said with a bright smile, let me be good with you this time.

(At the mall)

"Yahh! Oldie, I need to pee." I said looking up to Her. "Bring Her to the restroom." She commanded to Her guards, the guard took me to the restroom. "Yah! Uncle!" I called to Him. "What do you need kid?" He asked. "I have a name, Kang Hyuni." I smiled, I saw Him lightly smile. "Ok Hyuni, what do you need?" He asked.

"Do you know that my parents are rich?" I asked. "They are?" He asked. "Yes, do you have a Children?" I asked. "Yeah, I have one boy and one girl, they're twins." He smiled. "What will you do if what happened to me happens to your childrens?" I asked. "As I would feel horrible." He smiled.

"Then you now know what is my dad feeling right now, right?" I asked as He just nodded. "Will you please let me go?" I asked with a pout. "I will get fired if I do that Hyuni." He said. "I will tell my parents to give you money and give you a better job." I smiled. "Do you promise?" He asked.

"I promise!" I said with a bright smile. "Now give me your number." I said."Here." He said giving me a card. "Thank you! Now distract them, I can do this on my own. Thank you again Uncle!" I kiss His cheek before I started running without looking back.

"Aw!" I bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry, are you alright?" She asked helping me stand. "Uhm- can you help me?" I asked. "What happened?" She asked. "A girl kidnapped me so I ran away." I said. "What?! Kidnapped?!" She widens Her eyes as I nod my head. "C'mon, I'm with my parents." She said pulling me with Her.

After that we approached two girls standing by the exit. "Yoo Yeonji, where have you been?" The girl who seemed taller said. "I'm sorry dad, I bumped into this girl." She said pointing at me, the two of them look at me. "Aunties, a girl kidnapped me." I said almost crying. "What?!" The two of them widened their eyes.

"Please help me, my parents are in New York." I cried. "Alright, let's go." They said before taking me in their car, I sat with the girl I met at the backseat. "So what's your name?" The girl with the bunny smile asked. "I'm Kang Hyuni, I'm the only daughter of Kang Seulgi and Bae Irene." I said which made them shock.

"Hyuni? As in Hyuni?!" The girl that is now driving asked. "Yeah, do you know my parents?" I asked. "I'm Jeongyeon and this is Nayeon, we're bestfriends with them." She said. "Are you one of the Dorks?" I asked. "I am, a very proud one." Aunt Jeongyeon said. "My father always talk about the Dorks." I said with a bright smile.

"Feel comfortable Hyuni." Aunt Nayeon said giving me a bunny smile which made my smile wider. "Thank you Aunties!" I said which made the both of them smile. "What's your name?" I asked the girl naxt to me. "I'm Yoo Yeonji." She smiles. "I'm Kang Hyuni!" I said pulling Her for a hug.

"I wanna be friends with you!" I said breaking the hug. "If by chance, you'll be my first friend." I said with a hopeful smile. "Let's be besties!" She said before hugging me. "Sisies!" the two of us said in sync as the my two Aunties smiles.

To be continued...