Found?

Moonbyul's POV

*Door bell rings*

"Love can you open the door?" Solar asked from the kitchen. "Sure!" I said before going to the door to open it. "Unnie!" Jeongyeon said making me smile. "Jeongyeon-ah! I miss you!" I hugged Her as She hugged me back. "I miss you too!" She said, my eyes start to well up. "How have you been?" I asked breaking the hug.

"I'm good, how abouy you?" She asked. "Good as always, why don't you guys come in!" I said looking at Nayeon and the two young girls with Her, after that they entered and I told them to sit on the couch. "Who's your daughter here?" I asked pointing at the two girls.

"She is, Yoo Yeonji." Nayeon smiled. "Then..." I slowly said pointing at the girl seating next to Yeonji. "I'm Kang Hyuni, Seulgi and Irene's only daughter." The little girl named Hyuni said with a smile. "Aren't you supposed to be in New York?" I asked.

"Long story unnie." Jeongyeon said. "But to make it short, I got kidnapped." She said making my eyes widen. "By whom?" I asked. "A girl I don't know." Hyuni said. "Do you think She's somewhat connected to your dad or mom?" I asked. "I sometimes see Her in my father's office." She said.

"How about, I talk to Jeongyeon first." I said before pulling Jeongyeon with me. "We should call Seulgi." I said, we're now here at our backyard. "And tell Her what?" Asked Jeongyeon. "We need to tell Her that Her daughter is Here." I firmly said. "Aren't we supposed to find the kidnapper?" She asked.

"We should but, we need to tell Seulgi first." I said. "Besides She's the father." I added. "And you are too, we should think of what She is feeling right now." I worriedly said. "Right, I'm sorry I didn't think of that." She said looking down. "It's alright, let's just call Her." I said pulling my phone out to call Seulgi.

(Otp)

"Oh! Unnie." She said Her voice sounds shaky. "Oh! Seulgi-ah, I have a good news for you." I cheerfully said to make our conversation more lighter. "What is it?" She asked. "Hyuni, your daughter is with us." I said. "What!? How'd She get there?" She asked, I can hear how worried She is by the sound of Her voice.

"Your daughter got kidnapped but thankfully Jeongyeon's daughter found Her and they went here to my house." I said. "Unnie! Thank you so much for this information, I'm about to go crazy knowing my daughter is gone." She said I smiled. "Are you going back to korea?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there by tomorrow." She said. "Alright, have a safe trip Seulgi." I said. "Have a safe trip unnie!" Jeongyeon said. "Thank you guys!" Seulgi said. "Bye!" Jeongyeon and I said. "Bye." Seulgi said.

(Call ended)

"Let's wait for them, you guys should sleep here." I said. "We should stick together." I warned. "We need to protect our families Jeong." I said as She just nodded Her head.

⚠️Promotion alert⚠️

New book!

To be continued...