Zosimo Jr.

Ainee's POV

"I thought you got Her!" My boss said after giving me a big slap. "I'm sorry boss." I look down holding my cheek. "Don't you get that we need all their money?!" He asked. "But you're already the president of korea." I said He gave me a big slap again. "I'm not yet the president!" He said.

"The election is in 5 months and I don't have enough money for the country, the drugs are taking forever to arrive!" He ruffled His hair. "Now go and find that kid before I kill your man!" He said which made me nervous. "Yes Boss!" I said before leaving.

I'm Ainee Martinez, I was forced to do things for my man. Zosimo, my boss is running for president here in Korea and the only way we can get money is from the Kang's they are one of the richest according to Him. I haven't seen Him for a 2 years now, Zosimo have Him wrapped around His fingers making me do as He please.

He sent me to New York to work as a secretary for Seulgi, She did take advantage to me but, She was a nice boss. I have to find their  daughter in order to save my Man. "Where are we heading boss?" My guard asked. "We're going to find that kid!" I sternly said.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Girls, play time is over." I said to Yeonji and Hyuni who are now playing with each other. "10 more minutes Dad." Yeonji said. "We need to eat dinner young lady." I said. "And Hyuni, your parents are now flying back to Korea, so they'll be here by tomorrow." I said as I saw Hyuni's face lit up. "Really?" She asked with a big smile on Her face.

"Yeah, so now let's go down and eat dinner." I said as the two of them just nodded and stand up from the bed in where they're going to share for the night. "Dad I heard Auntie Solar have a son, where is He?" Yeonji asked as the three of us are now on our way downstairs.

"His in the dining area you'll meet Him later." I gave Her a smile before we started walking again. "Girls sit down there with Leeyoung!" Nayeon said as soon as we got to the dining area, Leeyoung was seating peacefully on one of the chairs. "You girls make friends with Him." I said guiding the two of them to Leeyoung before going to the kitchen.

Leeyoung's POV

Ghadd! Why is my crush here? "Hi I'm Yoo Yeonji but, you can call me Yeonji and this is Kang Hyuni but, you can call Her Hyuni, right?" Yeonji eyed Hyuni. "I'm Hyuni." Hyuni smiled. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Moon Leeyoung." I said to them. "Do you guys know that there's two more Dorks that's not here, I mean Auntie Seulgi will be here tomorrow but, there's two more!" Yeonji said which made me chuckle, cutie.

"Do you know them?" Hyuni asked. "I don't." Yeonji frowns. "Well have you seen pictures of the Dorks when they were complete?" I asked the two of them. "No, have you?" The two of them asked. "Yeah, my dad always show it to me." I said. "What does the two other dorks look like?" They asked. "Well my dad have a album full of their pictures from when they were young to their college graduation." I said.

"Show it to us." Yeonji said. "Yeah. Maybe later, let's eat first." I said making the two of them to pout.

To be continued...