She knows

No Ones POV

"Jisoo unnie, please come back to korea!" Jeongyeon pleaded as She's now talking to Jisoo on the phone. "Why? What happened?" Jisoo asked. "We need your help, Hyuni Seulgi unnie's daughter got kidnapped." Jeongyeon said. "What?! Since when?" Jisoo asked. "Earlier this morning, they want 100 billion dollars." Jeongyeon said. "Alright, the three of us will be there in the evening." Jisoo said.

"That fast?" Jeongyeon asked. "We need to, we're now on our way to the airport." Jisoo said. "You guys didn't pack?" Jeongyeon asked. "Enough with the questions, we'll be there by night!" Jisoo said before ending the call. "What did She said?" Moonbyul asked. "Their now on there way, what did Lisa say?" Jeongyeon asked. "She said that She called the factory to make fake 100 billion dollars in cash, they'll be here in the evening." Moonbyul said.

"Have you contact your secretary?" Moonbyul asked to Seulgi. "No, She's not answering Her phone." Seulgi said with Her phone on Her ears still trying to contact Her secretary. "Drink some juice first." Nayeon said serving them as the three are now in the living room. "And something to eat." Solar added putting the bowl of biscuits on the table. "Thank you." The three of them said.

"Your daughter will die!" Someone said as Irene is now on Her phone in the seating on the cold floor of the guest room. "Who are you?" Irene asked. "I'm the one who's going to kill your daughter!" A deep voice said. "What do you mean?" Irene asked. "Hear for yourself- MOM! HELP ME! A GUY KEEPS ON TELLING ME THEY'LL KILL YOU!" Hyuni said making Irene to cover Her mouth as Her eyes starts to glimmer from the tears that wants to escape from Her eyes.

"That's all you got, any last words for your daughter?" The guy asked. "No! Please don't kill Her!" Irene pleads. "Too late!" Just then a loud bang was heard from the other side of the phone making Irene's eyes to widen. "Noo!" She cried. "Mommy!" Hyuni called and after that the call ended, Irene throws Her phone across the room as it shutters into pieces. "Hyuni." She mumbles under Her breath, She hugged Her knees as She cried.

"Unnie! What happened?" Nayeon asked as She entered the guest room. "They killed Her!" Irene said looking at Nayeon with a flaring eyes. "What do you mean?" Nayeon asked cupping the older's cheeks. "A guy shoots my daughter Nayeon." Irene said as She buries Her face on Nayeon's chest. "Calm down, we're still not sure unnie." She caress the older's hair. "Nayeon, She's the only one I have." Irene cries.

"You have Seulgi and us." Nayeon said, Irene look up to Her. "Seulgi is cheating on me Nayeon." She said. "Huh?" Nayeon asked as She was confused. "I know that She always have sex with Her secretary but, I choose to put it aside because I love Her." Irene said making Nayeon to look at Her in pity. "I once entered Her office and saw the both of them doing it, I quickly closed the door and just brushed off what I saw, because I know that despite of doing that She will come home to me." She said making Nayeon's eyes to well up.

"You should tell Her unnie." Nayeon said. "I can't." Irene said. "Then I will, I cannot just let you like this, you're my bestfriend." Nayeon smiles before running towards the living room with a flaring eyes. Nayeon gave Seulgi a big slap on Her right Cheek making the others to gasps. "You even dare to cheat on Irene unnie!" Nayeon said making Her look at Nayeon with a confused face. "Do you know that your girlfriend knows that you're having sex with your secretary?!" Nayeonasked making Seulgi look at Her in fear.

"Yeah! She knows!" Nayeon said before giving Her another slap. "But She choose to not tell you because She loves you and yet you're doing this to Her?! What a partner, you should've told Her that you want to have sex and not fuck your secretary!" Nayeon said. "That's enough Nayeon!" Solar said pulling Nayeon away from Seulgi. "No unnie, She's wrong, you know it!" Nayeon said. "Nayeon." Solar warns. "Am I the wrong one now?" Nayeon asked in disbelief. "Nayeon! Don't mingle with their problems!" Solar said making Nayeon scoff.

"I don't get it, She fucked a girl and Irene unnie saw Her but didn't tell Her, isn't that wrong? Which one is wrong really? The one who fucked someone other than Her girlfriend or the one who didn't tell Her what She saw?" Nayeon asked as She inhaled ruffling Her hair. "Irene unnie got traumatised! Do you know that She told me that your daughter got shot?!" Nayeon asked looking at Seulgi. "Oh! Hell yeah! You heard it right! She was crying once I entered the room." Nayeon said.

"For fucks sake, go and talk to your girlfriend!" Nayeon irritatingly said as Seulgi ran to the guest room in where Irene was.

To be continued...