01 | Principal Office

I had some comfortable gray pants and a big black hoodie over me

I had some comfortable gray pants and a big black hoodie over me. My hair was just pulled into a ponytail on the top of my head. I had brunette hair and it was way too long.

I've been sitting in this class bored out my mind for at least 20 minutes now and I still had a long way to go.

I really didn'y have no friends. It's not good to have friends cause one they can stab you in the back and two because I'm in the illegal word. It's not good to have friends cause they could used that against me and that's not happening.

I was too busy in my thoughts to even hear the teacher call my name.

I looked at her waiting on her to answer, "They called you to the principle office" She said as I grabbed stuff and make my way towards the door.

Once shutting the door, I breathe in and out. I have a serious headache coming in and need to take my pills soon.

I bet my lovely sister wouldn't be having this problem right now. She's a little goody two shoes. I was once like that until mother did what she did. I'm even disgusting to call her mother or even have some type of gene from her.

I once had a lovely family but mother took us away saying they didn't wanted us to stay with them anymore cause were ugly. Of course, at the time I was 7 and didn't believe her but as life goes on, I knew that they never once showed up to save me from the horrible things in this world.

That is what a father supposed to do for his daughter but I never had that father and daughter moment and wouldn't know what it feels like.

I barely remember things from when we were staying with him. But after we left, mother took her hatred on me.

She always had a favoritism towards Iris and I would get jealous that I could never experince that movement with her.

It just makes me sick, that she didn't once help when the abused started or the sexual intercourses but she just selfish and trying to look out for herself.

I stopped talking and paying attention to her around the age 11. Of course I hurt her feelings but I wouldn't care cause mother took that from me.

After standing in the hallway thinking for a very amount of time, I hear my name being called again.

I huffed and rolled my eyes under my hoodie before walking into the office seeing the secretary. She nods at me as I pass her and went to the principle door.

In silence, I walked in the room seeing the principle talking to two people that are standing infront of him talking.

No one notice me at all in the room. That's how I can tell I've been forgetten. Iris is just sitting in the chair looking worried while pilling her nails, it's a habit of hers.

"Please Ivy Jones, come to the office now"

He said for the third time. I shake my head before stepping out my shadow saying, "I'm here" I said scaring them, making them jump.

The two must looked shocked that I was right there the whole time.

The principal cleared his throat before speaking, "Come sit down by your sister"

I just stared at him. I wasn't going to sit with her at all. I looked at Iris then back at him. Iris had a small frown on her face.

It was awkward for a moment before the strange mans gave him a look and he cleared his throat before comtinuing, "So I call you down here to tell you both that your mother got killed from a shot out"

He said and Iris began crying.

Of course, she would. I was happy the bitch was dead.

I kept my straight blank face while the two mans looked at Iris with sad look in their eyes before straightening up.

I cleared my throat before talking at a normal volume, "The orphanage then"

Everybody looked at me shocked.

One they forgot about me in the room and two they're probably like this cause I'm not crying like my twin sister over.

"No you're not going to the orphanage. The state found your father and they're taking you in" He said smiling

"Really" Iris said with a smile. I thought she was just crying tho.

"The hell" I said under my breathe but I guess they heard and looked at me.

I just ignored them, just hearing my father name. He'll pick favorites and like Iris too. I'm stuck in the same position.

"Girls meet your father, Carlos Romano and brother Xavier Romano"

Romano sounds familiar.
.
.
.
.

Romano sounds familiar

(Edited 04/12/22)

Vote
Comment
Follow

@Renee__D