19 | Weird Feelings

Hit 2.05 on Feb.01,2022
Tysm<33

Recap: He opened the door and little footsteps came onto my room with a blanket and dried up tears on his face

He came in the room looking at Father who was leaving out shutting the door before looking at me, eyes began to water.

"Hey, hey bubs what's wrong with you" I said going towards him, picking him up before sitting on my bed with him on my lap.

"Are you mad at me"

"No why" I ask as I put my hands up rubbing the tears off his face.

"Becauwe you got cought becauwe of me" he said looking at me with those big blue eyes.

"No i was gonna get caught sometimes eventually"

I said as I dig in my snack stack before looking at him with the item in my hand, "Want a lollipop"

He nods his head. He looks so innocent.

He got the wrapper from around the lollipop before stuffing it in his mouth.

He climbed off my lap before getting comfortable on the other side of my bed.

"Your sleeping here with your blanket"

"Yea, papa gave it to me. Do you like it" he ask

"Yea it just like the color of your eyes but don't you think you should ask your momma and papa for permission"

He nods his head before climbing out the bed, exiting the room holding my hand while holding the sucker with his other one.

We walk down to far end of the hall, that multiple door was aligned on each. He stopped at the last one closet to the next before standing on his top toes, opening the door entering.

He climbed into the bed crawling inbereeen them before saying, "Mama and Papa, can I sleep with Ivy tonight." He said looking at them with a pout on his face.

I just through my hands up while I was leaning against their door.

They smile at him before saying 'YES'. The boy jumped up and down before hugging and kissing them goodnight before running out of their room off to mines.

I turned around to get ready to head out but was stop, "Ivy"

I hummed letting them know they have my full attention.

"It's nice for you to have you part as this family and I like what you're doing with him" I nod my head before shutting their door; walking out.

I walked back down the hall back to my room to see him laying on my bed back in the same position he was in.

I smile before closing my door, grabbing my remote before hopping in the bed making him smile as we bounce.

I put my arm under my head before pressing the search button before typing in "The Lion King" movie

"Oh I lowe the lion keng. Can we watch it pleawse" he said looking at me, poking out his bottom lip.

He look cute like that. I was gonna immediately give in to that if he didn't stop.

"Sure" I said as I pressed play and laugh as he started jumping on my bed shouting 'YAY'.

It was quiet around the room as the movie played. I turn my head to see him sleeping on his back with his blanket across his legs, mouth opened with a lil drill on his check.

I continued to let the movie play as I got out of bed picking my things up off the floor, grabbing a couple of blue sour patches before hopping back in bed getting comfortable.

I continued to watch the movie.

I stuff the candy in my mouth, chewing it.

I flinched feelings hands contact to my skin. I calm down once seeing him with his arm draped on me. I softened a little before closing my eyes.

CRASH

I smirk seeing both my mother and step father dead. Just imagining there deaths was an amazing site to see.

My mind went completely blank before an image of his face pop back up

'You really think you got rid of me, that easy you little bitch" he laugh evilly in my face

'You could never get rid of me' he said moving his hands towards my face

I jumped up in my sleep feeling arms loosen on me. I look on my alarm clock doing it's 3:40.

I got out of bed just thinking.

Obviously that nightmare could be true or not but now it has me on the edge because it felt real.

I went in my closet putting on my a big black hoodie and some sweats before I walked out putting my hair into a ponytail.

I walked towards the bed putting each pillows on his sides to keep him from falling.

VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
SHARE

DON'T BE A GHOST READER

RENEE_D