29 | Past Came Back

Recap: He knew he wouldn't listen

Recap: He knew he wouldn't listen. He couldn't stay and watch this happens to his family so he went again what Ivy said...

Ivy wasn't far from the house once she had gotten that phone call and told Stephan to make a U-turn.

Alex exit the room with guns. He heard taking in the living room.

"Should have known you was behind this" Father said as he sneered towards his way.

The man's had poured water all over them to wake them up from the affect which right now they were damp.

The leader laughed before saying, "Actually I didn't have no planning this but then something good came with it" he said with a smirk.

"This her" he said towards John as he grabbed Iris wrist while she looked terrified.

"Please John" iris said

"How you know him" Xavier ask

"No that's not her" John said as he grabbed Iris by her neck pulling her close towards him.

"Where's your sister" he asked with a sinister grin on his face staring at Iris.

Iris felt scared, really scared. He gave her creepy feelings and she felt intimidated as he stared her down.

She stayed quiet as he grabbed his gun pointing it directly at her head as she gasp, tears flowing down her eyes.

"I-I don't know"

"I exactly told you to have her here"he said as he tighten his hand around her causing to stratch his hands that holding her air.

Alex was in the corner as he aimed one of his gun before letting go of the trigger—the person dropped dead.

John quickly turn Iris around with fun still pointing at her head while she cough catching her breathe.

The German Mafia Leader man's surrounded him.

"Come out or she dies" John said

Alex didn't want his sister to get hurt.

Ivy and Stephan both came through the opened door. Him on one side and she's on the other.

They made hands signal with they're hand discussing what they were going to do.

Ivy twisted the silencer on his gun.

Stephan had already alerted his man's to be here.

Ivy walked towards the living room slowly looking around the edge, seeing the room full of people.

Silently, she grabbed her knife.

Gazing her fingers silently on it before aiming it.

She has a good photographic memory on things and her surroundings. Stephan tag right along beside her as he watch as she throws the knife some type of way.

Five screams was heard with man's gagging holding there now slit throat. Alex was shock because he knew he didn't do it.

There was two opening in the house to get to the living room.

Alex was standing on the other side.

Stephan stared at her in shock because he never knew she could do that.

Ivy looked towards him with a smirk on her face. She has came out to play. Stephan smirk at her also before kissing her forehead.

"Come out now" John shouted terrified still seeing all the blood that was caused and the slit throats.

He couldn't admit that he was terrified.

"Who else is here. You said no one" the German Mafia Leader confirmed holding John by his neck as his hand dropped from Iris.

John began to stutter.

Alex began to make another move...

BOOM

"Ahh" Alex fell to the ground.

The German Mafia Leader shot him in the arm. He grip as his father and brothers told the man to 'leave him alone'

"Finally got you...you got guts"

Ivy and Stephan had already took everyone out as she slowly walked behind The German Mafia Leader with her hand on his mouth as her family looked at her then look somewhere else, not wanting her to be caught.

Ivy pistol him as he felled to the ground.

John turned there way holding his gun as he dragged Iris along with him with a gun to her head.

Stephan tied him up.

"LET ME OUT OF THIS SON OF A BITCH ORSHE DYING" he said while pointing directly to John

"I SEE YOU DIDN'T DIE WITH YOUR PATHETIC PIECE OF WIFE" ivy said nonchalant towards John

"You bitch, I came to get revenge on you"

"John please" iris pleaded with tears in her eyes

"NO YOU SHUT UP, you always been stupid your whole life and mess up our plan. This could have been a success" he said directly to Ivy

"What plan"

"Who is this guy"

They said in unison

"I'm his foster father. Iris supposed to have pulled Ivy alone, didn't we have that smile talk" he said caressing her face with the tip of the gun

Iris cried out I'm sorry while saying, "I didn't know he was going to do this"

Ivy still looked Iris. Her hatred wasn't fully towards her until now. She could have thought for a moment. If she remembers John beating Ivy when she was younger, she could have came to one of us with the information.

"Let her go" Ivy said as she held her gun towards the man

"Not until I make down that drive thru, you psychotic bitch." John said

"See that's one thing that not gonna happened

"WH—"

BOOM

JOHN DROPPED DEAD

Stephan put pressure on Alex arm while his crew came in and he dragged the The German Mafia Leader saying he had some unfinished business.

VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
SHARE

DON'T BE A GHOST READER

Renee_D