28 | Attack

ONE WEEK LATER

ONE WEEK LATER

The Romano family have gotten threats these passed couple of days and they promised that they were going to protect the girl at all code and they're not planning on losing them again after they just got them.

He added extra security around the house on the lookout as well as hackers trying to get information who it might be and all the enemies he had in his past life.

Ivy had left a couple of minutes again to visit Stephan as he had pulled up at her house and plus she told her father that she would sneak out if he didn't let her go.

She made sure to have her weapons on her with the threats that been going on lately in her family and Stephan was aware of these threats as well as he wanted to keep an eye on her so she wouldn't get hurt.

He didn't treat her any different as he knew she could protect herself but he felt like he needed to be around so he could know she's safe in his presence.

And her father let her go rather than her sneaking out and him worrying. He didn't have Iris go nowhere cause he knew she couldn't fully protect herself truly so he made sure she had at least four guards when she go out.

Her father already knew she was with the Russian Mafia Leader after seeing that necklace on her neck that day she came in, including Xavier.

They had a talk about who she was seeing and already knew who he was. He was fine with the relationship as long as he kept her safe and happy which Xavier was shock that he didn't get all protective of the status of the man she was dating.

That's the only thing he saw radiating off of her and that was happiness which he was happy for his daughter.

The family was all gather in the living room enjoying themselves just chilling.

Carlos(dad) kept getting an uneasy feeling in his stomach as he looked around the room for anything suspicious

Alex had decided to go upstairs in his room playing on his game.

Multiple gas boom was throwned in the room as Carlos and Xavier yelled  while pulling out there gun.

It was too much gas around the room as they have all fallen out.

The intruder came in, along with John and the German Mafia Leader.

They each tied there hands up tightly before putting them together on the couch.

While upstairs, Alex heard yelling and quickly came alert pulling out his gun before entering through a secret passage door.

The were one in each room incase if any danger happens such as this one.

Looking through the security cameras seeing his family all passed out.

It was so many of them and he knew he wouldn't be able to take them all all down.

He grabbed his phone quickly failing Ivy.

"Hello"

"Ivy, there's people in the house. They attacked the house and dad and the others are passed out, tied up towards the couch in the living room."

Alex could hear as Ivy told the person to drive faster.

"Where are you right now" she ask

"I'm in the security room" I said

"Ok, stay here. I'm on my way" she said before they hung up

He knew he wouldn't listen. He couldn't stay and watch this happens to his family so he went against what Ivy said...

VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
SHARE

DON'T BE A GHOST READER

Renee_D