27 | Threats

I squirmed know my sleep feeling eyes that have been directly on me for the past 20 minutes

"Stephan stop looking at me" I said as I covered my face turning on my back.

He chuckled while running his hand among mines pulling my hands away from my face.

"Am I making you nervous" he ask looking down at me with that charming smile while his arms was prop up.

"Yes now move" I said pushing his face away as he laugh aloud.

He didn't move an inch as he trap me and leaned down kissing my lips before whispering, "Good morning"

My heart swelled up at the small gesture.

€€€

We did our higene together before he came over towards me tapping my legs causing me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist while his hand rested on my bottom.

Carrying me down the stairs, he peck my lips repeatedly making me laugh throwing my head back as he started to attack my neck.

I pushed his head away smiling hard.

"Your smile is beautiful"

"Thank you" I said with a sight blush on my cheek.

He sat me on the counter, holding me.

"I had my assistant bring you some clothes in your size" he told me

"There in the kitchen table" he said

I nod my head before hoping down off the counter.

"There's a restroom on your left side" he shouted towards my way.

I look towards my left seeing the door. I opened it walking inside before quickly getting dress.

I walked out the bathroom making my way back towards the kitchen seeing him

He making the bread in the pan a little crusty.

After finishing up, he walked over to me.

"Hungry"

"Yea" I said as he went back over to the stove before putting stuff together putting it in a plate.

He sat the plate on the counter, splitting it in a triangle shape.

The food smell good and looked really amazing.

"It may be a bit hot" he said as he went and grabbed some napkins before placing the items inside.

I grabbed it saying, "Thank you"

€€€

After breakfast, we made our way over to the living room and decided to watch movies together with me laying under him.

13 minutes later

Ding...

Ding...

Ding...

I grabbed my phone seeing multiple notification from my father and including all my brother.

I unlock my phone calling my father first.

"Hello" I said

"Ivy, you still over at your friends house"

"Yea, something wrong" I ask concerned

"There's a threat against you both and I'm going to need to assign more security towards you both"

"I didn't need extra security, I can take care of myself" I said

"I know Ivy but I still need to assign them, we take threats very seriously and you're my child so I'm going to worry" he said

"Ok" I sigh as I hung up the phone

I turned towards Stephan who was already looking at me with concerned.

"I need to go" I said as I stand

"Wait before you go" he said as he went somewhere down the hall and disappears.

He came back with a small rectangle box in his hands.

"This is a generation passed through my family history. We given this to the woman that we feel is the chosen one and meant to be with so I am giving this to you. Keep it on at all time and never take it off. Show it off and people will basically know that you belongs to me. Also, theres a panic button at the back of the necklace." He said as he went behind me as I lift my hair up with both of my hands.

"It's beautiful" I said as my finger grazed over the necklace once he locked it around my neck.

VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
SHARE

DON'T BE A GHOST READER

Renee_D