05 | Meeting Them

(A/N- We Hit 1k views on 11/25/21🎉

(A/N- We Hit 1k views on 11/25/21🎉. I guess I can give you guys that free update. HERE U GO)

We were already off the plane and in the limousine on the way to our biological house.

I really wasn't feeling the whole introduction thing. I just want to go to the room that I will be staying in and lock myself in there planning on not coming out.

Two busy in my own thoughts, we pulled up to something more like a mansion or I can prefer to say a damn castle with a big drive thru. I could see cars parked outside.

Oh how I couldn't wait till my babies got here.

They got out of the car and Carlos open the door with his hand out which Iris took and giggle. I just rolled my eyes before getting out, ignoring his hand right there. I could see hurt passed his face before turning back to cold.

I like to be independent since I been doing every since I was five. I could really depend on others but myself.

I have cuts and scars on my body from cutting myself and some from my abusers. I have tattoos to hide my scars and some that leave a good meaning to me through life or if one's died.

"Take the bags" Carlos order to the people

"No I'll get my own bags thank you" I said walking up the steps.

There are some things that are meant to be not known and I have weapon in this bag, my favorite ones I used for my assassination.

The doorman opened the door to the house.

We all walked inside. Iris was amazed at such beauty just by looking at her facial expressions. I couldn't lie and say that this house wasn't magnificent but I didn't show anyone emotion. I learned that showing emotion makes you weak.

"Boys come down here now" Carlos yells and next minute boys come down here fast in a hurry. It actually felt like the ground was shaking...no seriously it did.

Once settled down, one started Xavier started talking.

"As you already know I'm Xavier your eldest brother" he said with a straight face.

"Victor, I'm your second brother and don't bother talking to me" he looked at me and Iris. She cowered behind Carlos back in fear.

What a pussy....

I just glared back at him which getting a proud look from Carlos and a surprise look from Victor.

"Xavier don't be mean to your sister" he said sternly while Victor just rolled his eyes huffing.

"Hi, I'm Alex and I'm your third brother. It's nice to finally meet you all" he looks playful and is smiling to fucking much makes me feel hatred going directly towards him in my head.

"I'm Iris Smith, 16" she said as Carlos got heated along with Xavier and the other boys.

"That will not be your name, it is changing to our last name which is Romano" he said as Iris had her head down looking towards the floor.

They boys looked towards Ivy waiting on her intro. She looked at them confused wondering why they need her name if they already know her since Iris introduced herself first.

The boys was still looking at her waiting for an answer to which she just rolled her eyes at and said, "Ivy, 16"

"I haven't seen y'all in so long can I have a hug" Alex said to which Iris giggled and nodded her head which he return the gesture going towards her and sweezing the heck out of her.

I just watch their interaction. It's really a 50/50...I didn't feel jealous but then again I wanted to experience this type of love from a family that would accept me for who I am.

Once he let her go, he makes it way towards me with a goofy smile.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said with a threatening voice. I don't like being hug especially from people I just met.

"Language" Carlos said to which I rolled my eyes

(A/N- for the ones that is probably confused Carlos is her Dad)

He frowned before dragging Iris to the living room to which I followed behind quietly.

I could still feel stare from me from the back of my head and a glare which is probably most likely is Victor but I don't give a fuck.

Everyone was in the living room acting like a normal family. Iris is just giggling and it's starting to annoy the fuck out of me. They are all showering her with love except Victor who just keeps looking at me to which I stared at him back wondering when he gonna looked another way.

They ask me stuff to join in on there conversation since they wanna know more stuff since were to which I gave short response for them to understand I did not want to be included.

Getting irritated with all the giggle and shit I said, " Can someone take me to the room I'll be staying in"

They looked at me before Carlos said, "Victor take her to her room and let her know what time to come for dinner"

He said to which Victor huff and started walking with me trailing behind him.

It was just silence the whole way up. I've been holding my suitcase for so long causing my arm to get even sore

I'm gon have to check that out once I make it to the room, I thought.

"This your room and next door is Iris room and also lunch is around 7"

I just nod before he left closing the door after not before I heard just above a whisper that says, "I Miss You"

(Edited 04/13/22)

Like CommentVote Share

Like
Comment
Vote
Share

DON'T BE A GHOST READER

RENEE_D