12 | The Disrespect

We hit 18k on Dec 25,2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

I pushed the door opened with Isabella behind me. All the kids in the classroom was staring us especially me since I'm the new kid.

Isabella is fidgeting while her head is down. You can tell she is shy.

"Ok class as be—" she paused seeing us in the classroom.

"What are you doing attending my class late. Take this detention sheet and leave" she said

"If you would have realized, I am a new student. I know for a fact my face don't look fucking familiar to what you been seeing so you can take this detention sheet back"

"Don't curse in my room. Take this detention paper and I expect you after school"

"What, I didn't hear" I said

"You have detention after school"

"Like I'm going to fucking detention, you gon be here by yourself" I said before letting Isabella walked ahead of me

I grabbed her by her arm which caused her to yelp and dragged her to the back of the class. She was trying to go to the seats in the front.

The back is the perfect spot obviously.

Classes was boring to me. All of them.I learned all this stuff that they're teaching. I slept through most of my periods.

Right now, it's lunch and I was just exploring the school skipping 4 period.

The bell ring and people started coming out the classroom. There all staring at me as I walked by. I continued at my steady pace until I felt a hand slap my ass.

I turned around quick catching the person hand before jabbing him in the stomach and punching his nose.

He dropped to the ground, blood dripping from his nose.

I look around seeing everyone staring at me mostly at me.

"Don't fucking touch me again and this goes to another one of you motherfuckers" I said before walking off leaving Isabella.

This isn't anything new before and I had to deal with similar situations.

I walked out the school and to the side of the building. My anger was rising up.