16 | Don't Underestimate Me

We hit 40k on 01/17/2022

I grabbed my phone, typing 'it's finish.'

I saw a ping sound notification signaling that my other half is sent to my bank account.

Even if they don't have proof, there will always be an alert when a person in the mafia or any thing related to it dies. I always record some of my kills and uploaded to the underground world to show them who there messing with.

Of course I have a mask to to hide my identity because if I didn't, enemies would come after me or try to us family against me so I can join their side.

Of course I didn't have that problem but now I have it now. I didn't have finally members that I could communicate with but this doesn't include Iris because I just don't like communicating with her metaphorically.

But they could use my brothers and father.

It's kinda a weird feeling tho. Not having a family and all of a sudden they pop back in your life. Showing love towards me like I belong their with them or something I've been loathing for a long time.

I got out of my thoughts as I saw a club that I drove by. I quickly reversed the car before going towards that way.

I'm feeling a drink....

It's feels like I've been cooped up in that house, I really need to start getting out again.

I looked in the mirror before fixing myself up a lil bit before opening the car door, getting out.

I walked to the man standing by the entry. I gave him a flirtatious smile before walking inside.

The lights was blinking on and off around with girls dancing everywhere with man's gripping on them.

I make my way through them before going towards the bar.

"What a fine lady like you want to drink" he said in a flirtatious smile.

I rolled my eyes before saying, "Hennessy"

He fix the drink while I watch him, observing his every move before he passed it to me. I took it down with one swallow before putting it on the table handling him his money.

I went towards the bathroom way. I walked inside seeing a group of girls looking in the mirror while gossiping.

They gave me a look as I look through the stalls to see how it looks cause people can be nasty these days. I pushed my head out the stall before turning to them, looking at them up and down.