20 | The Walk

I have something to say before y'all skip
Because something gotta be wrong with y'all mind...well some

Cause what is this

I was going though this chapter and saw this

I was going though this chapter and saw this. AND YES I AGREE WITH THE LAST COMMENT CAUSE WHOEVER DID PUT THAT STICKER GOING TO HELL.

That's her father

That's all now

You can continue on what you came here for!!

Recap:I walked towards the bed putting each pillows on his sides to keep him from falling

I put the hoodie over my head before exiting my room door.

I walked down the halls towards the stairs descending down.

I walked towards it the door, passing through the gates before walking down the sidewalk not knowing where it's leading me too.

I just continued walking with my air pods in my ear, just listening to music.

—-

It is currently 5:40 a.m. I stopped by a park and just sat down the whole time before getting back up walking, turning around and replacing my footsteps back to the house.

The sun was glistening on the side of my face.

I had several notifications for an assassination which some I accept the offer and others I decline.

I haven't talk to Williams in a while. I know he misses me. Williams is the head leader of the Korean Mafia. I helped save his daughter and he wanted to do something in return but I didn't have anything I wanted at the time.

I go to my call log sailing his number.

"Hell a gruff voice sounded on the other side of the phone