03 | The Fight

Ivy POV

Ivy POV

I am sitting in the car at the back along with my relative egg, sperm donor, and even if I could say this.

MY SISTER

After the whole incident in the hallway that went down. Now my knuckle are buss and needs to be attended to.

I had done this plenty of times and got used to the adrenaline that is running through my body

But I have to say that I'm quite calm.

*Flashback*

Girls meet your father, Carlos Romano and brother Xavier Romano"

Romano sounds familiar.

After trying to think of where I heard that name from. It finally pop up in my head.

They're the Italians mafia.

My biological and sperm donor are the Italian mafia and is in the illegal world. I wonder how long it gone take for them to tell me.

I internally smirk.

"Nice to meet you, sorella" biological said with a small smile before turning coldly.

"I'm so glad, I have a brother" iris going over and hugging them.

I looked at her like she's stupid.

How the fuck she hugs someone she just met, matter of fact hardly even knows.

And then she had the nerves to call them brother. Now she definitely playing the innocent daughter rolls.

Biological and sperm donor got that guy from her and smiled.

I looked at them, observing the two. Both of them are scraped with guns on them except biological has a knife tuck in his suit.