The Displaced Juggernaut

Y/N's Perspective
Phase Quartz Mine, Blizar Prime
Thursday, 19/08/32

"Alright, time for more dimension hopping then..." I groaned, putting my mask back on my face and slamming the hammer into the Blizon crystal in front of me, sending me back to Rivet's dimension. I looked at my surroundings, trying to figure out where I needed to go from where I was. "What's here now that isn't in the intact dimension...?" I walked towards a few sections of broken magnetic tracks in front of me and stepped onto them, squinting to try and see how far they went.

"Just alone with my thoughts now..." I sighed as I jumped from one track to another, the glow of another Blizon crystal on a platform at the end of the track like a single candle in a dark room. "Wonder how much space space takes up... man that's a really r/showerthoughts thing to say."

After a few more minutes of precariously jumping from track to track, I safely made it to the platform with the crystal on it. I walked around for a moment, looking into the endless dark sky around me and admiring the stars, realising that one of them could be The Milky Way... and Earth. 

"Earth's gotta exist here, right...?" I asked myself, walking towards the crystal. "They just haven't found it yet. Which is kinda strange. Is it just... really far away or something?" I took the hammer out and leaned on it for a moment, silently thinking. "That's probably why." I said affirmatively, swinging the hammer at the crystal once more and popping out into the intact universe. As soon as I reached the other side, I pulled off the mask and took a welcome breath of fresh air.

"Drill platforms." The Chief Engineer's voice came through in my ear once more as I looked out at the area ahead, seeing a bunch of oversized flies absolutely destroying a group of Goons-4-Less. "Well, defunct ones, anyway. I'm about a million percent sure rifts opened over here - you'll definitely find my last science bot."

"Good to know, good to know." I said, running towards the fight and pulling out the burst pistol, opening fire on the flies and goons. After I cleared them out, I made my way towards a series of platforms, noticing quite a few Blizon crystals in the area. "Oh no... I'm gonna have to think about this, aren't I?" I looked at the two platforms in front of me, trying to devise a plan. "Okay, so the bot's on the platform on the right, but the bridge to that platform is destroyed. I've got a Blizon crystal here, so that might mean that there's a way across on the other side. But there isn't a crystal over there... might have to investigate the left platform before I do anything else."

I ran up the bridge that connected the left platform and the centre platform and found a gear similar to the one on Sargasso with a Blizon crystal sitting behind it which was connected to a crane. "Oh, I know what this is. I get it." I pulled out Rivet's hammer and jammed it into the centre of the gear, turning it and moving the crane to the other platform. "Just like a mobile game ad - too easy." I chuckled to myself as I ran back to the crystal on the centre platform, putting my mask on again and whacking it, sending me to Rivet's dimension again.

I looked around and noticed that the bridge to the left platform was missing here and that there was a bridge to the right platform instead, which had a Blizon crystal on it, right where I had just moved the crystal to in the intact dimension. "Ka-ching! Y/N's done it again!" I said, pumping my fist as I ran across the bridge. 

"--dimensional something or other--" The Chief Engineer, or the sole survivor of whatever happened to this dimension was still transmitting her message, rambling on about nothing at this point. "--really ruined the safety record--"

"She's still going...? Wow." I rolled my eyes and swung the hammer at the crystal, leaving Rivet's Dimension once more, entering the intact dimension on the right platform, the final science bot hovering behind me.