3.1

'you're a pig'

'you're a pig'

welcome to season 3 my beautiful readers :)

charlies bright green eyes scanned the closet of hers as she looked for a new outfit for the first day back. nerves also filled her body as she knew she would see her now ex boyfriend otis and not so close friend eric, it made her shutter with freight.

she snatched a pair of black shorts and her dark tights with a random crew neck sweater, something to cover herself incase she came in contact with otis. she threw it on and was quickly down her stairs, the combat boots banging on the hard wood floor. "charlie darling did you take your medication?" charlie looked up at her fathers smiling face she shook her head with a tight lipped smile.

"i am now dad—" grabbing the orange bottle she twisted the lid off before throwing a small pill in her mouth. after her hidden abortion and break up with otis charlie developed terrible anxiety that would cause panic attacks and fear induced thoughts. she wasn't the bubbly girl she could once upon a time be as she didnt have that same confidence or energy to be herself.

her parents became concerned and soon took her to the clinic to find out she was suffering from anxiety. her siblings knew of her abortion and took it upon themselves to make sure their sister was taken care of.

sean on the other hand knew exactly how his best friend was handling the situation, otis would pretend he wasn't hurting but in fact when he would see the girl his heart would break into four. her smile, her eyes, or her giggly laugh that used to make him smile now made him crave her attention.

her anxiety was raging as she got in the car with sean the boy driving the two towards mooredale. "you going to be alright charlie?" he asked looking at her, her long dark brown hair covered her face the large red spots on her face showed him she was growing anxious, it worried him.

"ill be okay sean, ive got meave and aimee—" their car pulled into their usual spot. looking around the girl spotted otis and eric waiting for their best friend to arrive. otis had on his stripped jacket charlie loved dearly. sean sighed smiling at his sister, "youre gonna do great just remember you need me you call me or ingrid," charlie nodded before stepping out the car.

bookbag around her shoulders and books wrapped in her arms, sean was quick to go greet his buddies as charlie watched otis with a breaking heart. his stupid mustache that she hated but loved it as it sat on his face. otis's eyes looked at the girl her once blonde hair was dark now matching her brothers, her long straight hair covered her face unlike how she used to have it pushed behind her ears.

her head dropped once again a blush rising on her cheeks, "charlotte love—" aimee called running into her cousins arms, meave close behind looking at otis with a scowl. "what're you looking at milburn?" she hissed making him look towards eric.