1.5

'oops, sex !'

'oops, sex !'

charlie walked into the milburn house quietly recently jean had told her to stop knocking so she had started to walk in to the house. walking towards otis's room jean had one ear on the door trying to listen in, "hello jean," she calls making the woman jump.

"oh hello darling otis is in his room." she said clearing her throat, the girl laughed walking in to the room. otis was on the phone with father, otis looked back smiling.

"otis who is this lovely young lady?" he asked making charlie lean down towards the camera. "dad this is charlotte, my girlfriend." the man on the other side smiled looking at otis. "just like his father, nice to meet you charlotte im remi, listen my boy ill call you next week i have to get back to work." remi called making otis nod his head he hung the call up.

otis stood looking down at charlie, "whats wrong love?" she asked him taking one of his hands in comfort. "eric, he won't return my calls, or texts" he sighs making charlie frown. "sean said the same thing, chin up he'll come around, soon" otis smiled the girl always knew how to comfort him and it always swelled his heart.

he leaned down and kissed the girl, the two had started taking their relationship to the next level. next level being making out, they have only gotten as far as making out due to their inexperience but they were learning together.

she gripped his sides backing up towards the bed, slowly they both had leaned making charlie fall her back on the bed while otis was hovering over her not stopping their lips.

charlie kissed him twice more before letting go, "we have school," she commented not opening her eyes her mind was filled with pure lust. otis sighed "yeah i know," he kissed her again making her smile.

once again she separated from him, "lets go," she said pushing his chest to make him move. otis stood up grabbing her hand to pull her.

"cmon, my dad gave me the keys back finally," she said wiggling the clinking keys in his face, good thing about her driving, no more bike for otis.

getting to the school the girl and otis walked towards the entrance hand in hand. a lot of students were surprised when they found out charlotte gibbs was dating some kid no one knew about they thought her first boyfriend would be a swimmer, or football player.

the two passed the bike racks meeting eyes with eric, she frowned at him as he only gave dirty looks moving quickly towards the school.

talking by the door sean came over and patted them both on the back. "morning—" he greeted before his name was called looking behind him it was ruby. sean had recently started to talk to the girl deciding it was time to finally give her a chance due to meave moving on it was his turn now. "i'll see you laddies later, do me a favor save me a seat at m.a!" he said jogging to meet up with ruby giving the girl a hug.