2.2

'fairs and french kids !'

charlie was very excited she took off work today just to go down to the fair, now otis hated rides but fairs were more than the rides like the games, and food were an experience she would like to have with her boyfriend.

quickly she was out the door to pick up ola for school, and then the two got coffee because charlie was feeling a bit tired and she wanted to be anything but tired. "alright so i see you've met lily shes an odd one, but sweet nonetheless." charlie says as the two walk towards the school up the few steps.

"she's been telling me about all the groups around campus, very diverse." charlie nodded sipping her coffee, "very, lots of kids like to stick to their own cliques makes them feel safe." she laughed making ola nod drinking her own coffee.

walking a bit more they seen otis talking to meave the girl approached them quickly but meave was gone in a flash. "you look great by the way!" he yelled out to her before turning to charlie, "hey," she greeted kissing him looking over at meave who was walking quickly along the sidewalk.

"cmon," he called to ola and charlie walking into the school with them. morning assembly quickly came around, charlie sat next to ola and lily with otis and eric on her other side.

quickly the girl turned her head to look at her cousin and best friend, they were talking quietly about something. it always felt a bit weird not having meave by her side 24/7 she missed it, a lot. sean came running in last minute making eric move his pack from where he was saving a seat for the boy.

looking back she also noticed that the french kid was approaching, "eric," she warned as he walked up to the group making charlie look at him with pretty eyes. "can i sit here?" he asked his accent was pretty thick and you could tell his english was new. "yeah, we can move!" eric told him about to shoo the group away to find another spot. but the new kid stopped them and sat down next to eric making the two untouchables turn to look at them. sean had recently started to date ruby but it didn't stop her from being a raging bitch.

"rahim you may sit with us these people are insignificant," ruby tried to pursued him but he just smiles and shook his head, "i'm good thanks."

charlie bit back a laugh watching ruby and anwar turn back around. finally the headmaster began to speak, "good morning moordale today we will be speaking to a sexual health expert, who's here to review the sex educations curriculum." charlie watched as otis shuffled nervously, she grabbed his hand holding it tightly also not very excited to watch jean talk about sex.

the entire thing was mildly uncomfortable, to say the least charlie tried not to notice how awkward jean was being but it was quite hard. charlie nudged a very uncomfortable otis who's hands where covering his face. "perhaps you'd like to know about the female orgasm, or mutual masterbation, or maybe you've always wondered is my labia a normal length!" jean explained making the entire student body laugh aloud. charlie knew that this was by far otis's worst nightmare as it would be anyones.