1.2

'sex therapist !'

'sex therapist !'

charlie smiled getting into the school parking lot her father smiled, "alright charles, seanary, your sister will get you after class." charlies smiled at the nicknames her father has been using on the two for a while.

"thanks dad," she grabbed her bag hopping out quickly walking towards the lawn of the school. she spotted otis and eric sitting in front of the hedges whispering quietly "what the living hell," sean said looking at his two best buds with a confused look.

"hey lads," she called making otis stand up quickly, he smiled at the girl while eric sat still smiling "hello charlie." her short skirt was black today with a red top that exposed a bit of her stomach the long cardigan hung lowly hitting the back of her knees, otis loved the skirt on her it showed off her legs that he also loved.

"meave found us a client, meet us at the toilets on break?" she said but it sounded more like a question to him. "today?" he asked charlie nodded she looked at his outfit. giving a little laugh she grabbed the tie pulling him close to her "loose the tie, you'll look better without." she let go of the plaid tie smiling, walking off otis's eyes followed her as she walked towards the school. "man you're hooked," sean laughed making otis scoff, "am not." eric then followed laughing as otis trailed behind the two.

break came around quickly, charlie was walking with meave waiting for otis to show up. "you think he'll do well?" she asked meave the pink haired girl shrugged "hopefully."

finally otis showed up and he brought his two besites, "hey loves!" she exclaimed meave wasn't having it though, "she's in there, puked on her boyfriends dick while giving a bj." meave explained otis was outside nervously breathing. "what're you waiting for?" otis hurried in making charlies sigh. sean and eric sat on the ledge next to them.

"maybe we should have given him a moment meave," she told the girl meave just shook her head pulling out a pack of cancer sticks. "here," charlie took one and let meave light it up, "want one?" meave asked the two, they denied quickly watching as charlie inhaled in and exhaled like a pro. "since when did you smoke?" sean asked her making her shrug, "when did you stop?" she joked back making sean scoff, "hand me a damn stick." meave pulled it out again giving one to the boy. she flicked her lighter on lighting his cancer stick for him the two smiled thankfully this went unnoticed as eric and charlie were talking.

"hey you forgot to pay!" meave yelled making charlie look up from her phone. "im not paying for that psycho in there to take a piss." olivia spit her gum at meave making charlie jump back. otis came running out, "what did you do?" she asked he just shrugged his shoulders, "i may have brought up chinchillas giving blow jobs." the twins laughed, walking alongside meave.

"ill find some new clients, you need to work on your delivery and try talking like a normal 16 year old next time, lets hope olivia doesn't tell anyone." charlie flicked her cigarette to the side before gripping her books tighter against her chest. "next time love." she told otis before meave shouted a "charlie!" making the girl run after her through the doors.