2.4

'all the way !'

'all the way !'

the moans and groans coming from otis's room would alarm anyone, thinking the two were doing something filthy, but in reality the girl was just dominating him in smash bros she jumped in excitement when she in fact killed off the boys character sending him into the vast unknown under the floating platform.

she laughed "i win again," dancing the girl threw the remote on the bed next to otis as he laid back in frustration. "you okay, or do you want a tissue?" she joked making otis smile at the gloating girl. "haha very funny," otis grabbed the girl by the waist pulling her into his lap she straddled him as her lips locked with his.

"i've been thinking love, and i think i'm ready," she told him making him look up her throat got dry and eyes twitched. "ready for sex?" he asked clearing his throat in a nervous way. "yeah, i'm ready, as long as you are too." she said looking down nervously he just thought for a moment before smiling, "y-yeah," she smiled at him thankful that she wasn't going to make a fool out of herself for saying anything.

she leaned down and kissed him with excitement, almost a year of dating and the two were ready for sex, big step. the girl went deeper into the kiss making otis pull back, "now?" he asked making charlie chuckle, "we just talked about it-" otis sighed he wanted to do it so bad but in his mind that was something he needed to prepare for, it was something monumental for him.

"i just think we need some time to prepare, because we only get our first time once and we want it to be right," charlotte groaned falling off his lap making her back hit the mattress. "you're right, per usual." she commented making otis roll his eyes even though that was a correct comment. "come here," she said pulling his arm making him lay back with her.

"now were going to lay here till i leave, cause i sleep better with you." she laughed cuddling into his hold, happy they were taking this step by step.

getting into the school charlie was pulling her black tights as they hugged her thighs tightly, the wrinkles were not a look. right then meave walked in making charlie smile, "hey love!" charlie said still trying to get her black tights straight, "how on earth do you wear these all the time?" she asked meave making her sigh and bend over to straighten them for her.

finally the uncomfortable feeling was gone and the tights were straight officially. "otis has a 3:45 appointment today, make sure he gets there." mavis walked ahead making charlie run towards her too her phone began to ring making her sigh heavily "piss off, erin," charlies eyes lit up at the name "your mum?"

meave nodded shrugging her shoulders the girl could care less for her mother charlie though was ecstatic. "meave this is huge, why didn't you mention it," she smiled grabbing the girls arm, "we haven't really hung out in a while you've been busy with ola and otis." meave remarked with a bit of jealousy hinted in there.

charlie sighed smacking her hand against her head "you're right im sorry babes, how about me and you have a old fashion sleepover tonight, ill have loads of snacks and ill even get things to make a tent." charlie gleamed meave thought for a moment before nodding "okay, tonight" charlie jumped happily, "perfect now how's erin?"