2.1

'bloody chlamydia !'season 2

season 2

charlie was off to school quickly letting otis ride with eric while she went to go get ola, the girl was helping however she could to make school feel safe for the young girl. "nothing exciting really happens here it's usually just boring old school-" charlie spoke to ola as she walked in the school people running around like wild animals masks covering everyones faces.

"nothing exciting?" ola asks looking around the halls, "hey tahlea, hi what's going on?" she asked the panicking teen who was running around like wild looking for answers, "chlamydia outbreak!" she yelled making charlie jump back from the yelling. quickly she pulled ola in by the arm holding her close to save her from the chaos. "you have to go find your chaperone, i am going to go find my boyfriend because this is madness!" ola nodded walking off towards the main office.

charlie was simply walking when she got bombarded by a huge amount of students asking for otis's help. "loves i don't know where otis is but when i find him ill let you all know!" she yelled out running away from the group. quickly she bumped into someones shoulder, "hey oh my sorry!" she yelled looking up at her boyfriend who was clearly just as overwhelmed as she was.

"what the hell is going on?" she asked him, "there's been a chlamydia outbreak." he told the girl watching someone run away with a mask on her face as she ran the girl was spraying disinfectant to try and rid the disease. "they do know chlamydia can only be passed from sex right?" she asked eric and otis.

the two boys just shrugged their shoulders otis grabbed the girls hand pulling her towards the stairs to the second floor. some boy came up to otis only to say something she was not expecting to hear, "my girlfriend says my cum taste like kimchi, why do i have a fermented dick?" he asked the boy making charlie stiffle a laugh, eric and the girl were trying not to laugh in the boys face but damn it was hard.

"well the taste of semen varies from person to person, i can only assume you have a healthy and balanced diet however im not giving help anymore you should find somewhere else to get help," he moved the kid aside making charlie look at him confused, "sorry have a good day," she told the students who looked very sad about not being able to get help.

"otis darling, you just gave him advice you gave all of them advice it was like speed sex advice, don't think because meave isn't here you cant do it." she poked his chest making eric look at the boy with an obvious look, "no, no meave, no clinic!" he announced walking off making charlie and eric sigh, "he'll come back to us," she said smirking, eric and the girl walked off to follow otis as he walked off quickly.

during morning announcement the girl was sitting listening to the group of choir kids singing. "apparently fiona braidey is patient zero," eric said holding his hands in circles over his eyes to get a more direct look at the girl. "this school is so uneducated, i mean they're acting like chlamydia is the flu." charlie sighed resting her head on otis's shoulder, she set her hand on his upper thigh unconsciously.