2.5

'that molly girl !'

'that molly girl !'

after a few days from the teens first time they couldn't help themselves and they went rouge any chance they got they were going at it. in otis's room, in charlottes living room, they almost did it in the courtyard bathrooms but got stopped by his client coming in.

otis and charlie had to try and get a quick one in before he left for his camping trip with his father and eric. otis was never one to just get a quick one in and neither was charlie but charlie declared to do it just to hold him over as he was basically teasing her. quickly they got dressed back up otis had gotten his packing bag ready the night before to have time to spare so when remi came he could be out the door.

"hey how long are you going to be gone?" she asked him he looked at her with a questionable look. "only a night, why is being away for one night going to kill you?" he joked charlie rolled her eyes slipping back into her dress. "no i was just making sure," she smiled leaning in to kiss him, their kiss was passionate and long, otis gripped her hips tightly pulling her closer but she knew exactly what that meant. "otis you have to go-" she told him as he kissed her neck softly quickly she pushed him away giving him a look.

otis only sighed as she tried to walk away and pulled her back into his hold, her back against his front. "you know i am going to miss you, and your hands and the wonderful things they can do to me and my-" otis covered her mouth to stop anything from going too far. he kissed her cheek once more before grabbing his camping bag.

"alright do you have everything?" she asked pulling her hair back out of her face looking at him he had a fisher hat on with the large backpack strapped to his back. "otis come on darling!" jean yelled from the bottom of the steps, charlie followed the family out the door to meet remi outside with his own car packing things.

"hey dad!" otis exclaimed the boy looked a lot like his father that was the first thing charlie noticed. "hey great hat," remi commented they had matching hats how adorable. otis flung his bag into the trunk when his father asked "you must be charlotte," he waved at the girl she nodded with her iconic bright smile. "hi nice to meet you in person finally," otis smiled at the interaction between two people he loved, "where's your mate?" he asked referring to eric who was coming along the driveway, "sorry packing disaster!" eric yelled with a small bag in his arms and an amazing outfit per usual.

"eric you're going to go into the woods a boy and come out a man of nature, mark my words!" the boys jumped happily excited to get this trip going, otis looked back and hugged him mum before kissing charlie and the three boys were gone. "how well will this turn out?" charlie asked jean making her laugh wryly, "none at all." charlie nodded walking off to her car as jean walked down the steps.

charlie kept herself busy at work and painting, making sure to do anything but think of otis and how terrible their trip could be going, she got the occasional text but it was scares due to him having fun is what she was hoping. the girl had finished a mural that she had been doing for a week now when she got a call. otis's name popped up along with a photo of the two of them kissing, "hi love," she answered her paint brush still stroking the canvas lightly.

"hey i'm leaving the hotel now, can i come over?" he sounded desperate for the girls attention so she sighed setting the brush down softly. "yeah of course i can tell it didn't go too well," he only hummed in response so she grabbed a rag wiping off her hand "ill see you soon," he called out hanging up the girl got clean from the paint making sure none was on her face anymore.

"charlotte darling i'm going to be making dinner soon are you going to be here?" taylor called from the hallway peeking in to check her daughters progress with the painting. "yeah, otis is going to come by as well he had a tough trip with his father," taylor nodded smiling, she approached her daughter shutting the door behind her charlie looked at her mum suspiciously. "i found a condom in your bin yesterday-" charlie froze scared she didn't know if her mum was going to yell or not, or if she told her father that would be a mess.

"i made an appointment with your doctor for the pill." charlie took a deep breath out "im sorry mum," she tried to apologize but taylor shook her hands dismissing the girls words, "don't be sorry, it's good i found it honestly before anything could of happened." charlie nodded "ill make a spot for the boy then."

the boy was over within the next hour next minute he was in charlies bed just laying there defeated. "oh babes was it really that bad?" she asked immediately regretting it, the look on his face said it all. "he got drunk, we lost our way in the forest and got back to out things but my dad started fighting the tent like it was a person, but it only gets better when he sleeps with the woman who works at the hotel!" he was yelling in a frustrated manner making charlie pout. "yeah that sounds pretty bad, but at least he tried right?" she asked otis ignored her comment just staring at the ceiling.

charlie didn't know how to help him she just laid next to him looking at the ceiling as well. they sat in silence for a minute before otis looked over and admired the ceiling-gazing girl. "i love you," she looked from the ceiling to him smiling big, "i love you too babes." she giggled setting a hand on his cheek then leaning over to kiss his lips.

"dinner!" they heard from the hallway making charlie clap her hands together, "my mum made food, and she set you a place come on," she forced the boy up taking him to the kitchen. sean and ingrid ran from their room into the kitchen, "ingrid you got that spot yesterday c'mon i always sit there." ingrid ignored sean pushing his hip right into charlie. "hey, the both of you's better knock if off before you break you sister." their mum called as otis caught a falling charlie from impact.

"otis lovely of you to join us!" will said smiling at the young boy taking off his glasses. "lovely to be here sir," taylor set plates down in front of the kids then her husband before giving herself one. will was the first one to eat "now this is a home cooked meal!" he exclaimed making charlie laugh, "dad quit acting like a child, we have guests," she said in a posh voice making will chuckle. "yeah wouldn't want to scare the boy now." sean retorted with a chuckle.

"ill try my best darling but i can't promise anything," he mimicked the voice, otis enjoyed the girls family and their fun behaviors better than what was happened at home.

"now otis, how was the camping trip?" will asked making his daughter and wife give him a look telling him to zip it, oddly otis opened up to him. "ever see a person fight a tent, it's quite a ridiculous sight," he laughed making will laugh too, "you know when my father used to take me camping-" will went on to tell a good funny story cheering the boy up tons he laughed about it making the two girls smile.

"are you staying for movie night otis?" taylor asked making him look at charlie who just nodded, "he is, and i am choosing tonight since william wanted to take my turn last week!" she scolded her father making him shrug, "i was not going to watch sixteen candles again, that molly girl is by far my least favorite actress," charlie rolled her eyes taking the last bite of her food before running to the living room dragging otis with her, "come on were getting the couch!" will turned his head at the teens running to his favorite spot on the couch. "screw that if i have to share the couch with sean again ill end it right there." ingrid called shoving her last bite in her mouth before making a break to the couch.

"not my spot!" he scolded like a toddler throwing a tantrum, taylor laughed cleaning the table when otis came back over. "do you need help?" she nodded handing him a plate to hold listening to the two children in the living room argue about spots

otis enjoyed being there the family made him feel right at home, they were upping his list as his favorite people in this damned town.