2.3

'happy birthday !'

'happy birthday !'

charlie was rushing around her house trying to track down the birthday present she made for meave, "mum have you seen the painting-" she was stopped when her father pulled the small canvas from the counter. "thank you!" she smiled kissing her fathers cheek running out to her car. on her way she picked up coffee from the little coffee house meave introduced her to, getting one for meave, aimee, and herself.

she got to school with a holder full of drinks and a canvas that was wrapped in bright pink wrapping paper. charlie was walking in when she found aimee with a bunny cake in her hand, "lovely cake aims!" charlie smiled at it, the cake honestly would make anyones day as it came from aimee who happens to be the sweetest girl.

"oh coffee!" aimee smiled sticking a straw in leaning down to sip it, not letting go of her bunny cake. the two were off to find meave, walking down the hall she found otis and the girl talking, aimee gasped yelling out "happy birthday i baked a cake!" she shouted making meave grin with a wide smile. "i got coffee and art," charlie added in meave and otis approached "i didn't know it was your birthday!" otis said happily. "hey meave happy birthday!" she turned and watched sean smile at her ruby on his hip their hands locked. meaves smile became sour and sad, "thanks seanary," he nodded before ruby pulled him off noticing their longing glares.

charlie shooed her brother with a scowl. "why celebrate the day i got pushed out of some random vagina against my will?" she asked otis making charlie laugh, "shut up and take your gifts, and the coffee." she handed the coffee to meave along with the painting. "mm is this the bakery i like?" meave asked making her nod, "of course my love." she smiled side hugging the girl before sighing in content.

meave smiled and thanked the girl quietly, "think of all those gems of nihilistic wisdom, the world would be missing if you weren't born?" otis said sarcastically punching meave on the shoulder.

"get out of here milburn," charlie laughed kissing the boy before he wandered off down the hall to his class. "what happened to this cake exactly?" meave asked looking at the smooshed bottom making charlie giggle. "it didnt look like this before but then i got on the bus and a guy wanked on my leg and i got a bit of shock and i smushed the cake." charlie and meave stopped walking at that. "i'm sorry he what?" charlie asked making aimee look at them confused.

aimee showed the jizz stain on her pants making charlie gasp, "you have to report it," meave told her making aimee shake her head, "he was probably just lonely," aimee didn't feel as if this was a bad thing, she wasn't thinking it was as bad as it actually was. "okay i know what i want to do for my birthday, i want us to go to the police." meave told her making charlie nod, her parents would definitely understand if she told them.

charlie took the girls to the police, quickly if that she wanted to waste no time making sure aimee was taken care of. charlie knew otis had free period next so as the two girls got their papers and forms she called him to let him know she was going to be absent. "hey love," she said as she answered the call, "hey where are you i can't find you or meave?" he asked she almost told him the whole story but decided to dumb it down a bit.