2.6

'drunk charlie'

'drunk charlie'

charlie was up early the next morning with meave she wanted to help the girl out as her mother was making it a habit to leave her little sister with her. "now look at you my little chickpea, you look absolutely beautiful!" charlie was getting the little girl ready for a fun day at cynthias she loved the woman sweet as pie honestly.

"come on meave we have to go!" charlie shouted picking up the toddler giving her a bright smile, "coming," meave was out her room in a cute dress and my did it make the girls smile. "lovely darling, gosh im blushing—" meave rolled her eyes smiling. "shut it." she joked as charlie and elsie followed her out the caravan door.

"thanks again cynthia," meave said handing her off to the caravan queen as erin like to call her. "of course dear, johnathans always wanted a sibling—" meave and charlie smirked knowing that the woman was a bit bat shit but sweet nonetheless. "alright we'll be seeing you sweets," charlie kissed the toddlers cheek softly setting her on the ground she ran over to the couch and the teens were off to school.

"want some coffee?" she asked meave making her nod, "please." charlie smiled grabbing her hand, "i found this new place over on huntington street—" meave chuckled the girl was always dragging her to new coffee places. "do you you want to hang out later?" someone called making charlie turn, "i've got plans," charlie looked from the boy to meave. "whos the stud?" she asked waving sweetly to the boy who smiled his clear braces stuck out making her think hes a bit cheeky.

"what are those plans," he asked really wanting to get a hang out sesh with the girl charlie knew that meave secretly wanted to hang out with him so she turned quickly on her heels making the boys chair stop abruptly. "what's youre name?" he replied giving the name issac, "lovely darling, she will see you later, charlie by the way—" she stuck her hand out making him grasp hers shaking it softly.

"i like you issac, determined as they all should be," she linked arms with meave dragging her towards the small car that charlie loved dearly.

"hello lover!" charlie looked over to otis and eric who were at their lockers, "hey—" he spoke before pressing a prompt kiss on her lips, "eric you're beaming i can feel it from here, spill." she spoke turning to look at him making otis intertwine their hands. "otis is having a party," charlie gasped, "darling your first party, look at you!" she gushed patting his chest a few times with excitement. "not a party a small gathering," he corrected but charlie ignored it shaking her head.

"how many people should i bring?" she asked linking arms with eric as the two strolled down the hall spilling information about the party.

once rahim joined the group otis stopped the three, "weird question, but what do you know about anal douching?" charlie giggled when eric honestly said no, but rahim was all over it. "i know, i teach you—" his strong french accent making charlie nod, "well."