~Bokuto Koutarou- the party~

A: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOKUTO!! ❤️❤️

Bokuto wakes up from his sleep to find the bed empty beside him. He looked around the bright room looking for you. Where is she? Bokuto sits up in the bed rubbing his eyes. He deeply yawns,rising his arms. It takes him a little bit to be able to open his eyes completely, but the second he can he jumps out of bed. He rushes into the bathroom, still looking for you. "Y/n?" Bokuto calls for you. You don't answer which almost immediately worries him. Bokuto the swiftly walks into the living room. "Baby?" He calls again. But no answer. Bokuto the reaches for his phone, but after patting himself down he realizes it's on the charger in your shared room. He speed walks back into the room grabbing his phone off the charger and then leaves the room. Once back in the living room he looks down at his phone. He notices the date. September 20th. It's his birthday. He then unlocks his phone, now not only waiting for a message from you, but a birthday message. He looks at his messages and sees a whole lot of happy birthday messages. But nothing from you. Bokuto starts to pout. " Are they gone?" He asks himself out loud. They didn't even tell him happy birthday. Even some of his team mates from years ago had texted him. And you hadn't. It made Bokuto a little upset, but he was sure that you would come home soon and tell him then. He sits down on the couch, reaching for the tv remote. He turns on the tv, and waits.

"Ring Ring" Bokuto hears his phone ring. He opens his eyes. He fell asleep while waiting. " Hello?" Bokuto picks up the phone. " Hey Bokuto. Happy birthday." Akkashi says on the other end of the phone. " Yeah happy birthday!" Akkashi girlfriend yells in the background. " Thank you both of you." Bokuto says. " So how are you and Y/n?" Akkashi asks, trying to start a conversation. " I don't know we're they are. I woke up this morning and they're gone." Bokuto tells Akkashi. Akkashi sighs into the phone. " Bokuto I'm sure it's nothing. They are probably just trying to get stuff together for your birthday or something. Chill" Akkashi tell Bokuto. Bokuto and Akkashi congrats to talk for a while. Bokuto get off the phone which leaves Bokuto waiting again. Despite what Akaashi said he still wanted to see you. He missed you a lot. He then starts to play on this phone waiting for you to get home.

After hours of scrolling through every social media possible. By social media, that means he just scrolled through all your social media. He finally puts his phone down. " what now?," He mumbles to himself. He lays down on the couch, looking up at the boring ceiling. He then gets an idea. Bokuto jumps up from the couch. He enters the kitchen, getting out every piece of food in the house. " I'll cook (Y/n) something!," Bokuto yells, full of excitement.

He puts the pans on the stove and puts the ingredients in there and he cuts the thing needed. He boils, simmers, cuts, bakes. Everything needed to make your favorite food. And everything was going amazing until. He heard his phone ding. He runs back over to the couch grabbing his phone. He looks at the lite up screen. He sees a message from you ' Hey baby, happy birthday! And I have a surprise for you at our secret spot.' The second he reads that he pulls his shoes on and leaves. He jumps in his car a speeds off.

Bokuto reaches the secret meadow that was your main date spot as high schoolers. He gets out his car and sees you sitting under the tree in the middle of the small meadow. He stares for a little to long. So long that you get up and have to shake him a little. " Baby?" You say. The second he hears your voice he snaps out of it. He wraps you into a huge hug, picking you up and everything. " Happy birthday, Baby" you tell him. He stops swinging you around, but still keeps you in his arms. " Why did you leave me? I was bored all day!" He whines into your neck. " I'm sorry, I wanted to throw you a surprise party for the two of us." You apologize, smiling though. He stares at the smile that fits you so nicely. He then looks behind you to see what you had done for him. "Oh my god! It's a picnic and you got presents for me!" Bokuto yells. " Yup," you say. Bokuto lets go of you and rushes over to the blanket you have spread on the ground. The wind is cool making the hot day a lot more bearable. The sun hits the tree leaves and your (h/c) hair just right. Bokuto loves this place. He only loves it because of you though. If he was honest with himself when you suggested you guys stargaze under a tree for a date. He didn't really know what to think. But after that night he loves his place. And the more the loves you. The more he appreciates the meadow.

" Do you want to open your presents?" You asks him. " Yeah!" He yells. You smile at his childish excitement. " Ok pick one" you tell him. He grabs the first one, which is a box wrapped in blue and red paper. He tears though the paper. " It's a book?" He asks. You chuckle. " It's a book about love" you say. " I know you don't read much, but I read that book and the couple has the same love story we do." You say smiling. " Oh! Okay! Sounds cool!" He says, laying the book next to him. The continues opening presents. Every present he unwraps making him happier.

You guys are cuddling on the grass. Which you guy haven't done in years. Your head buried into Bokuto chest. He loves having you in his arms. But the mosquitoes ruin the moment. " Baby can we go home I'm being eaten alive." You tell Bokuto. " Yeah sure. The bugs are getting me too" he agrees. You guys stand up and put the thing into your car. And you guys get into your separate cars and go home.

When you get inside the house, hands full of presents and food plates. You get a big sniff of the house. " What is burning?" You ask. Bokuto  freezes behind you. " Oh crap I left the food in the oven!" He yells rushing past you into the kitchen. You run after him, arms still full. " Babe!" You yell. " Sorry." Bokuto apologies, turning off the stove and oven. You look at his face. " Oh you are too cute. Now help me open some windows." You tell him smiling trying not to laugh.

You guys spend the rest of your night cuddling under the stars in your back yard. While you wait for the house to be smoke free.

A: Hope you enjoy and again Happy birthday Bokuto!!