~ Shoyo Hinata- the other~

A: I am going to be honest. I don't really like writing for Hinata here, but I thought that I would anyway since I have done Kageyama. So please enjoy even though it's probably going to be shit

Hinata, your loving boyfriend, was one of the top volleyball players in the college volleyball league. Hundreds of people would fill every seat in the stadium to see him play.

He had finally got his dream of being one of the best. At the end of every game, you would see lots of people flock towards your boyfriend to get a auto graph. You loved seeing how happy he was sighing all his fans auto graphs.

But with the territory of being famous came the fan girls. Most of them were so sweet. They loved how Hinata played and thought he was cute, and you were fine with people thinking he was cute, because you knew he loved you and only you.

But when you weren't so sure is when the problems started.

~~~~~~~~

You were working on some homework for one of your college classes when you heard a light chuckle from your boyfriend. Which you disregarded as just one of his friends being dumb over text or him looking at memes again.

You looked back at your computer, typing the paper due in only a couple hours. Procrastination was a bitch. You looked over to the notebook you had beside you, looking through your notes.

Your boyfriend, still chuckling, gets up from the couch and walks into a separate room.

" Heyy!" He loudly yells, sounding excited to talk to whoever he was on the phone with. You continue to type, but you listen out of curiosity.

" Yeah" " Definity" " I'm free Saturday" " Oh great well see you then" " So we're meeting at the cafe downtown?" " Ok see you then" You hear him say.

he walks out of the room and back into the living room sitting back on the couch. He looked less bored after he got back from the other room. \

" Who was that?" you ask, still curious. But you had a feeling curiosity would kill the cat with this one.

" Oh, just a girl who wanted to meet for lunch" he tells you, not hiding anything from you. As he's always done.

" Oh. " you say, frowning on the inside. you look down at you keyboard, no longer feeling motivated to do the essay due hours from now.

Hinata puts his phone down and grab the remote to rewatch the match he played 2 days ago. Before that match was the last time, he was acting normal.

You wonder what had changed. Nothing had changed between how much you and Hinata talked or anything. It was more how long he was talking about this new person suddenly present.

You close your laptop and set it aside with your notebook.

You sigh standing up and going to the bedroom. You leave Hinata sitting on the couch watching the game.

You shut the bedroom door as you enter the room. You hated feeling like a second option but you hated being selfish even more.

You lay on the bed huddling up to a pillow lying on the bed.

You snuggle your face into to it, and you start to cry thinking about Hinata replacing you. It was horrible and you were scared that maybe this was one of the last times you may get to lay in a bed shared by him.

But little did you know Hinata knew you had left the room even though you thought he didn't. He did.

Hinata say on the couch just thinking you went tot he bathroom or something hit after a while of you not returning to your spot. He gets worried.

He pauses the tv and gets up and goes the same way you did. He hears you silently crying on the other side of the door.

And that's when he realized that he had hurt you by getting super close to his fan girls.

"Baby?" Hinata questions through the wooden door.

You sniff, trying to sound like you haven't been crying.

" Yeah?" You answer. Hinata can still tell you had been crying.

" Does me meeting up with her bother you? If it does you can tell me." Hinata explains to you.

You sigh. You want to tell him that it does a little bit but you feel selfish from keeping him from spending time with a person that makes him so happy.

" Not really" you answer.

" Can I come in so we can talk about this?" He asks.

" Yeah it's unlocked" you answer. Soon the red head comes into the dim room only lit by the sunset light.

" So I'm guessing your not ok with it" Hinata says, sitting in the edge of the bed.

" No, I'm so sorry and I feel so selfish but I just feel like you'll leave me for them" you mumble.

" Hey it's ok. If you don't feel comfortable with me hanging out with her than I'll just hang out with you!" Hinata says, excited that he came to a conclusion.

You chuckle happy that you have finally seen his smile. You nod.

" Yeah that's perfect" you say. Hinata crawls into the bed and under the covers with you.

" Let me replace this pillow" Hinata says, tossing the pillow to the end of the bed.

You cuddle into his chest as he wraps his arms around your waist. And soon your tears dry to your cheeks and you eyes close.

Hinata smiles once he notices your sleeping figure in his arms.

" Just know baby. You the only one. Promise" He says kissing you on the cheek, before following you to dream land.

A: there you go. I don't think I got Hinata's personality right but it's whatever. Hope you enjoyed anyway.