~ Akaashi Keji- Horrible February ~

A: Heyy no announcements so hope you enjoy.

Warnings: slight mentions of past abusive relationship & self-doubt and insecurity, mentions of cheating, telling people to kill themselves, just a lot of angst.

If any of this is triggering, there is so much more to read in my stories and all over Wattpad. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

Words: 2200

Akaashi Keji x fem!reader

Please enjoy <3

————————————————————————

It was February again. You least favorite month, officially. Yes, you enjoy the slowing of winter and the breeze of the coming spring, but that's all. Your boyfriend of 2 years had dumped on this month. He never liked this month either. So, on the 14th of this month ever year you both wouldn't go on a date or anything. You always tried to at least get him a small stuffed animal or something to show you loved him, but he never took the presents he threw them away every time. He always manipulated you into thinking he had to throw them away because his dog chewed them up or something.

It was never true though, as you found out on the afternoon of the 4th. You were walking out of the gym from you normal managing of the boys' volleyball team. One of the boys had forgot their knee pads in the locker room so you were going to get them. But you saw your boyfriend was standing outside the school doors kissing another girl. The cold wind it your tears. Making you shiver.

The girl he had pinned against the wall was the female school president. You knew they were close, and they always hung out, but he always told you it was for presidential stuff, but it all made since now. You can't help but watch. Maybe it's because of the way he never did that for you. But you can see why. You were way less pretty than the girl he was making out with currently.

You sniffle, walking back towards the gym. You wipe the tears from your eyes trying to forget any of it happened. you take a deep breathe before you open the gym door and walk in.

" HEY HEY HEY! Y/N DID YOU GET MY KNEE PADS" Bokuto yell through the gym. Your eyes open wide, shit how could you forget the knee pads.

" Shut up Bokuto" Akaashi said simply, making the spiker pout. As Bokuto was whining about Akaashi, the raven-haired boy took a look at you. He saw the stains of tears, even if they were faint. Looked to the floor. "Sorry Bokuto I'll go back and get them" you said, with a little hesitation, not wanting to see what was going on outside. You turned to go back out of the gym. " I'll go with to make sure you actually get them" Akaashi said, walking behind you. You panicked. " No there's no need I can do it" you insist, shaking your hands around. "I'm going" Akaashi said, walking out of the gym, not caring if you followed or not. But you did follow close behind the boy. Once you were both out of the gym, you looked to the place where the two were, and they were still there kissing. You almost threw up in your mouth. You looked away. You hoped and prayed that Akasshi wouldn't notice.

Her legs were around his waist, and he had her picked up off the ground, her back against the wall. That picture would be in your mind forever.

You and Akaashi finally made it into the clubroom and were digging around for Bokuto's bag. The room was silent other than the raiding of bags, but Akaashi broke that ambiance. " I saw, and I'm so sorry. I knew he was never good for you. I knew when you would come to school with red marks on your arms in the shape of a hand. That's just so messed up" Akaashi admitted. So, he did see. The kissing sounds were really loud, they could probably hear it in the gym. Akaashi opened up a bag and pulled out Bokuto's knee pads, holding them in the air. You had no clue what to say to what Akasshi just admitted. " It was nothing really. I saw it coming he always hung out with her anyway. It shouldn't hurt I saw it coming." you say "For a lot of reasons" you continued but quieter. "Not true, it'll hurt for a bit. Just know I'm here if you ever need to talk" Akaashi explains. You nod. " Well, we should get these knee pads to the pout in there. " Akaashi jokes, you smile wiping away the rest of the tears you had falling from your cheeks. You and Akaashi walk out of the club room. " You should next him that you're breaking up, because he obviously doesn't know you know" Akaashi says. You nod and you both go into the gym.