~Suna Rintarou-2am romance~

A: AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HIM. God I'm such a simp. I hope you enjoy.

You had been awake for a while now. You were surprised that your boyfriend wasn't awake as well. He normally was, 2 am was both of you guy's favorite time to talk and joke. You took another sip of the monster that was in your hand.

You look over to the relaxed face of the sleeping Suna. You would never say anything, but he looked so cute when he had slight bit of drole coming out of his mouth and his loud snoring. It may be a pet peeve for some, but you loved it.

You set the monster back on the nightstand replacing it with a book. You tracked the bookmark and struggled to read in the darkness. You didn't want to wake Suna, so you just struggle across the words, one by one.

Soon you feel a slight pressure on your back. It startled you until you found out it was Suna burying his face into your spine. He groans, rapping his arms around your waist.

" What's wrong" He asks, in a low whisper.

" Nothing just couldn't sleep" You answer, putting the book back on the nightstand. And turning back to your boyfriend.

" Oh, you sure nothing wrong?" Suna asks again for verification, sitting up as well.

" Everything is ok. Just drank too much monster." You answer. He nods in response.

The room falls silent yet again. All you can hear is the slight breathing of Suna beside you. The sound almost made you tried again; it would have if your dumbass didn't drink do much energy drink.

" Wanna do something?" Suna asks, breaking the lingering silence of the room.

" Sure, but what?" You ask.

Suna rolls his eyes. " What we do every time it's 1 in the morning" he says. " We could go get ice cream from McDonalds and then dance in the kitchen to music obviously." Suna continues.

" No need to be a dick" You chuckle.

" Yeah, right sorry. So, does that sound good to you?" Suna responds.

" Yeah Of course." You answer, swinging your legs out of bed. You walk over to the closet throwing on a pair of shorts and a hoodie. It was Suna's hoodie but you nor him knew the difference anymore.

Suna in his sweatpants and a tank top just walks out of the bedroom ready to jump in his car. " Hurry" You hear the impatient voice of your boyfriend through the apartment.

" Chill, I'm hurrying" You respond, speed walking out the bedroom and into the living room where your boyfriend stood at the door, swing his keys around.

" Ready now princess?" Suna asks, opening the door. You nod following behind him into the stairs of the apartment. You make it to this car and jump in and start to drive to the nearest McDonalds. One the both of you went to very offend.

Suna takes out his phone, looking up from his phone to the red light. He opens Spotify. He shuffles his playlist. The echo of the beat floods the car. Suna lightly places his hand on your thigh.

Suna continue to drive through the night singing along with whatever song blasts through the car.

You knew for a fact that there were probably some people in your neighborhood going to complain about the loud music and this later hour. But still, it wouldn't be the first time.

You finally see the huge M hanging over a dimly lit parking lot. Suna pulls into the parking lot and then goes into the drive through.

" What can I get for you?" I woman comes on the intercom.

" Yes, hi I would like 10-piece chicken nuggets with a Mountain Dew. And what would you like?" Suna orders then looks at you.

" I would like (Your McDonalds order)" You answer. Suna then repeats this.

The lady tells you to pull forward and you do. Suna pulls out his wallet and grabs the amount of money needed.

And soon you guys are eating McDonalds in an abandoned parking lot, looking up at the clearly visible stars. The two of you did this very often. Every time you guys would be up really late you would go for a drive and look at the stars. It was therapy for both of you.

The air between you and Suna was silent but neither of you were complaining with the silence. You both at your meal and stared into the never-ending universe, enjoying just knowing you guys had each other.

After you had finished your food, you leaned your head onto Suna. Suna had been done with his food when you finished. You and Suna both made your way to the nearby trash can and throwing your things away and then hopping back into his car.

He doesn't drive away super-fast, instead he turns on the car and just sits and stares at you. After not moving right away you look at Suna. This initiates a staring contest. But not in a completive I'm going to win way, but who will kiss who first.

And It was Suna, his lips met yours, him putting his hand on the side of you face, your arm holding onto his forearm returning the passionate kiss.

Soon you pull away causing you to look into his eyes again. You smile.

" Hi" you say.

" Hey" He answers.

You both continue to stare at each other until you hear a demanding voice yell towards your car. " Hey, you what the hell are doing in this parking lot! ". You and Suna rush to look behind the car to see an old man running toward the car.

" Shit" Suna says, turning on the car and slamming on the gas to get out of there. Once out of the old man's sight you start to laugh.

" Oh my god did we really just run from an old man?" You ask, laughing between words. Suna was confused, but he started laughing hearing you laugh.

" Yeah, I guess we really did." He answers.

After the laughter died down, you take out your phone and you connect your phone to the car and play your music.

And with that the vibe continue, laughing, singing, and kissing while you fly down the empty back roads of the city it felt like you owned at this time of night.

Soon you are pulling into your apartment driveway and you Suna went back inside.

You were making your way back to the bedroom, when hands grab your waist and pull you into the kitchen. You are et with Suna holding onto your waist and scrolling through his phone.

" What are you doing?" You ask.

" Loving you" Suna responded, placing his phone the counter. The kitchen is filled with the sound of your favorite song. Suna starts to dance with you, rocking you as he follows the beat. And soon you were both dancing together in the early morning sunlight.

This was exactly wat you loved doing with Suna. It was the small things that counted.

A: ok this is my first long one in a while hope you enjoyed.