~Sugawara Koshi- picnic~

A: I wanted to write something for Sugawara so here it is. Please enjoy.

- to tired to be proof read

Everything was great between you and Sugawara. You guys had been dating since 2nd year of high school. And now you guys were in your last year of college.You guys had moved in together. Even got a dog or two.

And you were so glad to have him in your life. He just made it so much more bright. But every morning when you woke up to his perfect face laying next to you, it became so surreal. And this morning was no different.

The shifting of the covers awoke you. You rolled over to watch the still sleeping figure. You were awake but barley. But Suga's features only shined in the morning sun light.

The more you stated the more you missed him, cause you to shake him awake.

" Baby?" You hum, shaking his shoulder. You rolled your eyes at the sliver headed man still didn't wake up. You sigh. " Baby! Your late for school!" You say loudly.

The boy shoots up. He looks around the room. " Baby?" You say again. He rubs his eyes. And looks at you. " What time is it?" Sugawara asks. " 9:30" you answer. Sugawara's eyes grow big and wide. He jumps out of bed. " I'm so late!" He says, rushing to the closet.

" Babe! Sorry. But it's Sunday." You tell him sitting up in the bed. You watch you boyfriend turn slowly to look at you.

" What? And you woke me up why?" He asks sarcastically, as he shuffles back into bed. " Cause I wanted cuddles," you admit shyly. "Of course." Sugawara rolls his eyes. " Sorry" you apologize. " Nah, it's fine babe." He says.

You cuddles up to his side without even asking. Asking for cuddles went away a long time again for Sugawara.

You burry your head in his bare chest. You puts a hand on your head, stroking the loose hair. The other hand gravitates toward your hips. You sigh again, this time out of comfort.

You and Sugawara stay in silence like this for a while.

" So what you wanna do today?" Sugawara asks, breaking the long silence. You think, but your brain comes up with nothing. " How 'bout we go for a picnic", Sugawara says, once you don't answer for a minute.

You agree that a picnic would be perfect, it's a cool fall day, the leaves are falling, and the sent of autumn is in the air. One of the many reasons Fall is your favorite season.

" Sure!" You exclaim. Suga nods his head silently. The silence continues.

——

You and Sugawara and finally made it out of the bed. It took a lot of effort but you had done it none the less. You both were now sitting on the couch drinking tea and watching tv.

" We should probably get ready soon." Sugawara suggests. " Yeah, we probably should" You answer.

You both finish your tea. You start to clean the kitchen while Sugawara goes to change out of this sleep clothes.

As you clean the dishes and the counters from tea bag trash you begin to hum. Just whatever song comes to mind.

And soon you start to dance making the fall morning cliche come to life. Sugawara soon walks into the kitchen during your dance party. " Enjoying yourself baby?" Sugawara asks suddenly, which scares the crap out of you.

Once you see the familiar face though everything goes back to normal. " Yes indeed I am." You answer Sugawara.

You admire Suga, his brown sweater, and blue jeans bringing his mom vibes to life. He really give off hella mom vibes.

" The place looks nice, but if we are going to get anywhere you need to get ready. And don't worry all pack the basket for the picnic while your getting ready." Sugawara tell your, taking your place in the kitchen.

You let him take over, making your way to the bathroom to get ready.

——

You exit the bedroom after getting dressed. You have a yellow sun dress on. It my be a summer thing, a sun dress, but you didn't care. You loved this dress, and knowing you would probably get clod you put leggings on under it.

When you enter the kitchen you find Sugawara waiting at the dining room table for you.

" I'm ready." You announce. Sugawara looks at you. His eyes go big. " You look stunning sweetheart" Suga compliments you. You blush slightly. " Let's go, why don't we." You say, walking into the entry hall, and put your shoes on. Sugawara does the same. You guys soon leave for the park

——

Not long of a walk from your apartment is the park. So soon you guys are sitting on the grass of the huge park.

You watch as joggers run laps, and watch mother's balance their kids. Or watch the dogs catch whatever their owner throws. The tranquility of the park on this Sunday was prefect. The leaves turning from green to browns and reds made it ten times better.

You watch everything come together as one, as Sugawara munches on a sandwich next to you. The silence between the two of you was prefect. No word really needed to be said.

You pull your sandwich out of the basket as well. "Days like this are perfect aren't they" Sugawara says. You unwrap your sandwich. " I couldn't agree more"you respond to him.

You take a bite of your sandwich as you continue to hear the sound of Sugawara talking. " So what are we doing for Halloween this year?" he asks. Your brain clicks. Crap Halloween was in 10 days.

" You pick the Costumes this year." You say, having no other ideas. " I don't know, sit I'm sure we'll find something" Sugawara says.

You knew you guys would find something. And the thought of Halloween and fall with Sugawara, yet again was perfect.

You wouldn't have it any other way than this right here.

A: Gurl I've found I write better at 3:00AM! LIKE WHAT IS THAT ABOUT. Guess I'll be writing more at this time lmao hope you enjoyed.