~Tendou Satori- late night surprise ~

A: Hey just needed to get my writing juices flowing. So here is the product.

Warnings: None :)

Words: 590

Tendou Satori x fem! reader

Please enjoy <3

------------------------------------------------------

You were finally resting your head on your pillow after a long week of school. You were so tired and just ready to knock out for the night. You cover your head with the fluffiest blanket on your bed. As you start to relax more into the silence of the room your eyes start to feel unnaturally heavy. You deiced to give into that heaviness and in turn falling asleep.

Knock!

Your body leaps forward from the mattress, waking you up from your fresh slumber. You look over to your phone, which has a lighten up and bright screen. You reach for the device to see 5 missed calls from your boyfriend, and 15 texts from the red head. You sigh deeply, really tempted to fall back asleep and ignore your boyfriends' messages and his knocking at your front door.

But you find the will inside yourself to get up from the bed and make your way slowly to the door and greet Tendou. You stumble through the hallway, still missing sleep miserably. Tendou's knocking still sounding loud throughout the house. You finally reach the door and open the door.

" What is it?" You ask, trying not to sound annoyed. Tendou smile brightens at the sight of you, even though your hair is a fresh mess, and your face is still clearly begging for sleep. "Is something wrong?" you ask him. Again, there's no answer, he just stares at you. His crimson eyes wondering across all your features.

" Do you want to come in at least?" you ask, moving from the doorway to let him in. He nods his head, stepping into the house, you close the door behind him. There's a silence that follows. It's awkwardly comfortable.

You break the silence. "Umm, do you want to go to bed it's late" you suggest. " Yeah, did I wake you?" He asked, following you as you walk into your bedroom.  "Yeah, but it's ok. We're going to bed now anyway. I'll probably get better sleep with you here." you answer, jumping under the covers, making room for Tendou to follow.

Tendou does follow and laying next you. He opens his arms waiting for you to scooch closer to him. And you do. You cuddle up to him. His chest going up and down. You hear his heartbeat, which only makes your sleep closer.

" Why did you come over anyway?" you asked in a barley auditable tone.  His shoulders go up to form a shrug. " I don't really know. I just had a craving to see you, so I took a bus then ran the rest of the way." Tendou explained a smile visible across his face. " You were really excited to see me then weren't you" you chuckle, sinking completely into the warmth of Tendou. " Yeah, I always am" Tendou admits, placing a kiss onto your temple, squishing you lightly. You smile, letting out a content sigh.

Silence takes over the atmosphere, the only that can be heard in the room in the ceiling fan and its light tap every so often and the breathing of yourself and Tendou. You let those small sounds take over your senses. You were comfortable, and happy in Tendou's arms. The more you laid there the more you got tired. And soon you feel asleep with the thought of:

I'm so glad I opened the door.

A: This was so short, and I apologize I just didn't have anywhere for it to go honestly and towards the end I had no motivation to finish it well. But I hope you enjoyed what little there was there.