~ Sakusa Kyioomi- we're over ~

A: he is another one of my favorites fr, but it an Angst tada

warnings: crying, self-depreciative thoughts, very little cussing but there is some, angst.

Word count: 2700

Sakusa x fem!reader

Please Enjoy

————————————————————————

You and Sakusa hasn't been talking very much. He was didn't live very close to you so daily phone calls and stuff were normal. But after a couple days you never got a call, not even a text. The first day you thought he was tired. Second day you thought more was going on.

You were the manger for the Inarizaki team. And all of them noticed a difference in your behavior but decided not to ask you anything unless it was personal. But they noticed that you were looking at your phone more. Normally during practices, you had it on silent. But now every time you had even a second you looked over to your phone.

Suna saw your and Omi's messages over your shoulder once. He didn't read anything just saw the contact. He walked past you and when he was in front of you, he saw the disappointment on your face. Your looked duller than usual. The bright bubbly y/n he knew wasn't there anymore.

Where had she gone?

This went on for weeks. Until the next training camp. Which you had the choice to go to and you decided too trying to support your team but, on the inside, you were hoping Sakusa would be there. So, you and he could talk.

You were on the bus to the training camp with the boys and all you did was look through you as Saukusa's messages and pictures, remembering all the time you did get to see him. You missed seeing him, but once you were at the training camp you were excited to finally see him after him not calling or texting.

You and the team got off the bus and went into the building to get settled for the weekend. You were you getting bag out of the bus when you saw Sauksa bus pull into the parking of the training camp. You saw his team unload before you saw him. He was last a white mask covering his face similar to the masks your team wore.

You started to walk towards Sakusa, you had a promising smile on your face.

" Omi!" you shout excited to not only see your boyfriend but talk to him as well. He didn't even look at you. Your smile that was only full of hope faded. You watched as Sauksa and his team walked into the gym. Not even Komori sent you a smile, or even looked at you. You looked at the volleyball bag in your hand. I should get back. You walked back to the bus where you came from. You head facing down until you heard a voice.

" What's wrong?" It was Atsumu, shortly followed by Osamu. You forced a smile. "Nothing just couldn't lift the bags is all, but I got them now" You stated. Atsumu looked at his brother to take the lead on what to do, but Osamu just shrugged. " Well, let me help ya" Atsumu offered holding out his hands. You shook your head, passing right by the twins. Atsumu softly scoffed. Once you had left their sights back into the gym Atsumu looked over at his brother. " What's her problem, she's normally happy and always nice. She never straight up ignores us like that" Atsumu complains. " Maybe Suna was right" Osamu speculates. " Right? bout what?" Atsumu turns to face his twin. " He says her messages his Sakusa, and he hadn't talked to her" Osamu continues. Atsumu nods. They both walk back into the gym at the sound of the whistle blow.

Inarizaki had a practice match first thing with Itachiyama. you couldn't help but stare at Sakusa. The way smashed the spikes he hit over the net. You almost cheered for him a couple times, but his name got stuck in your throat like a bad comment about your best friend. So instead, you cheered for literally anyone on your team.