~Kuroo Tetsuro- midnight date~

A: Yet another one :) Hope you enjoy.

Kuroo wasn't answering you. not your texts or calls it was causing you to worry. He always answers you not matter what even if it was 12:00 on a school night.

And now you really wanted to see him. You hadn't seen him all day because he was out for a volleyball tournament today.

So, you wanted to facetime him or something. But you knew he was probably tired from the tournament, so you just figured he was asleep.

"Ping" you hear from your window. Your scared out of your skin to look out the window but you do anyway.

You pull the white curtains away from the window slowly. And to your surprise it was your tall black-haired boyfriend standing on your lawn. You start to kind of happy panic. You parents and met Kuroo so you weren't worried about that it was more about what he was doing in your yard.

you grab your phone off your bed and text your boyfriend.

babe: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY YARD!!!!!!!!!!

You continue to watch Kuroo has he looks down to find his phone. He grabs his phone and looks at the lit-up screen. He smiles and looks up at your window, where he knows your standing now.

Bed hair baby: here to see you ofc :)

Your jaw drops. It's like he read your mind. you text him back.

babe: Ok your dumb piece of person come to the front door and I'll let you in

You watch Kuroo look at his phone. He then looks at the window and nods. He then sprits off to the front of the house. Which surprises you and you sprint out of your room and down the stairs to the front door.

You open the door before Kuroo has the bright idea to ring the doorbell. And there he is standing there like a big dummy. He has a tired look in his eyes. " Shouldn't you be resting from your games today" you quietly scold. He sighs smiling. " I know babe i just wanted to see you" he says softly. You roll your eyes with a smile on your face.

" Ok just come in quick its cold out there." you say, pulling one of his hoodie strings. he walks into the house and takes his shoes off as you close the door. You both carefully and quietly make your way upstairs.

Once in you room Kuroo skips to the bed. You follow him into the bed. " So how was the tournament?" you ask, laying your head on his chest. " We tried, that's all that matters" he answers quickly. The room falls silent.

" Wanna star gaze?" Kuroo asks. Your eye brows knit together. " Baby, you need to sleep. I'm sure your exhausted" you say worried. " Nope I'm 100 percent awake." Kuroo says. You sigh. " Yeah, sure we can star gaze and then we are going to sleep." you tell him, demanding he goes to sleep. He smiles " Yeah yeah" he retorts.

You both open the window to the roof out of your room. You both sit on the roof looking up the calm clear night sky.

The longer you dated Kuroo the most you noticed the loved looking the sky. He found it calming like in any normal person. So, it was normal for him to text and you and say hey I'm coming over. And you always loved spending this kind of time with him. And it wasn't only the night sky he admired. Clouds, the sun, sun rises in the early morning, those were all some of his favorite things.

He would always have you admire them to cause he wanted you to see why he loved the simple thing so much. And after dating him for almost 3 years, he had taught you exactly that. You had worried about every little thing before Kuroo. You are so glad he has been there to teach you to let loose every once and a while.

" I love the stars" Kuroo tells you, breaking the silence. You smile. " They reminded me of something forever. But when I saw your eyes, they reminded me of these stars. That's a major reason I feel madly in love if you." Kuroo explains, never looking away from the sky.

Your smile turns goofy. You laugh and you couldn't stop smiling. " What are you laughing at?" Kuroo asks, finally looking away from the sky. " You're so sweet" you say loudly your voice squeaking.

He smiles at you reaction. " Yup that's me" he remarks. You kiss his head.

A: Hope you enjoyed this short story.