~Daichi Sawamura- halloween~

A: OK. HALLOWEEN. Cause it's my favorite holiday.

You struggled in the bathroom. The makeup required to make your costum look real was going to shit. You had redone your eyeliner like 50 times.

The effort and money you had put into the costum was unreal. And the fact that everyone in your class had made fun of you for it didn't help with the motivation. You classmates had told you a days before today that you were too old to be dressing up for Halloween. "You should be out partying" your best friend had told you. You declined her offer, because Daichi had plans to dress up with you and trick or treat.

Which made the whole, everyone in the school hates me thing a lot better. And here you were stand in Daichi's bathroom counter, trying to manage makeup.

Daichi was going as a firefighter, which you though was hot. You were going as a fairy. You had seen a lot of makeup artist on Instagram try to do the fairy look. And they rocked it, but you were getting no where.

" Babe? You almost done?" Daichi's sweet but manly voice vibrated through the door. " Nope" you groan angered. Nothing was going your way. " Do you need help?" Daichi offered. You slammed the eyeliner on the counter. You sigh with defeat. " Yes please." You answer. Daichi opens the door.

He opens the door and looks at you. He can tell your close to tears. " Can I help with the make up part?" He asks, not really knowing how to help. You slowly walk toward him, sinking into his chest. He was already in his costume. He should totally be a firefighter.

You nod giving him the eyeliner pen. " So do you want a long wing thing or short?" He asks, wanting guidance. " Um. Maybe a medium?" You say. He nods, touching the pen to your eye lid.

He swiftly guides the pen across you face, focused. It's only takes in about 5 minutes to do both of them. You open your eyes and look in the mirror to see. PERFECT WINGS! How did he? " How babe?" you asks turning to him. He chuckles putting a hand behind his neck. " I just stayed focused" he says. You give him a smile. " thank you so much. I was seriously struggling with that. You had it look so easy." You brag.

You put your head jewelry on. You look over at Daichi, in all his firefighter glory. " So you ready to go load up on candy?" You ask, putting all your makeup back into the travel makeup bag. " Absolutely!" Daichi says excitedly. " Let's go then!" You says loudly marching past Daichi out of the bathroom. Your trick or treat bag is on the counter, so you grab it on your way out.

You skip out of the house, Daichi saying his good-byes to his parents and following you out the door.

You land on the end of his front steps taking in the Halloween night air. You enjoyed watching all the little kids in costumes match through the streets, their parents barley catching up. And all the crappy Halloween decorations, flooding all the houses in the neighborhood. The dead leaves on the ground crunching as you walk. You look down by your side, at your empty candy bag, then back at your surroundings. " I'm so ready!" you tell Daichi. Daichi smiles at your child like excitement. " You lead the way sweetie" he tell you.

You look back at him. He nods. You nod as well. And off you go into the Halloween chaos. The chaos that was your happy place and your only touch back with little you.

~~time skip~~

" More people stared then I would have wanted" you whine, walking back up the steps to Daichi's front porch. Daichi chuckled at your dramatic pout. " Hey it's okay baby, at least why still gave us candy," Daichi ponits out, holding up his bag full of candy. You smile. " Yeah, I guess there's that" You answer.

Daichi opens the door, letting you in, he follows you. When the both of you walked in the house it was pitch dark. " Weird" Daichi mumbled. 

He went into the kitchen and looked at the time on the  stove to see is was 12:30. " Damn," Daichi whispers, it's late my parents probably went to bed already. " Yeah, probably" you agree. " Can we go cuddle now?" You asks Daichi. " Of course, we may just need to change though." He says chuckling, looking you in your fairy costume still. You hum a yes and head tot he bathroom.

You take off your costume and makeup. You change into short and one of Daichi's T-shirts. You walk out of the bathroom with your bad of makeup and clothes. Daichi had already changed and was in bed looking through his candy. He had set your candy next to him. " I hope you didn't look though mine too " you joke.

Daichi looks up from his bag. " Oh of course not baby" he says. You crawl in bed next to him.

You grab the blankets and throw them over your legs, starting to dig through your bag of goodies. " Oh yes! A Reese's cup!" You yell, snatching it out of the bag. You put the candy in the air, showing it off. " Babe I have tons of those." Daichi admits, making the magic of your find fade. You pout. " Oh...I'll trade you for your Reese's for all my milky ways" you bargain with your boyfriend. He thinks for a second then gives in.

You guys trade bags and start digging for the candy that had just been dealt.

The rest of your night was spent watching scary movies, eating each other's candy, and cuddling the night away.

You both will probably be throwing up all the candy tomorrow but the memory was worth every piece of candy, and every bathroom trip.

A: Hope you enjoyed. I love Halloween, like it's my favorite of all time.