~ Tanaka Ryunosuke- Your perfect~

A: This will be a chubby reader x Tanaka because I want to. Cause there needs to be more of these. And that's on periodt

You sit and stare at the mirror sitting in the corner of your room. You should be as school, but today just wasn't the day for your uniform your thought.

You had never liked how your thighs never fit in the skirt right or how the rolls of your back would always show in the shirt. So, you skipped school today, hoping tomorrow would be better.

Tanaka, your boyfriend, had texted you asking why you weren't at school, but you couldn't give him the straight answer. So, you just ignored him.

You knew he would worry you just couldn't stand being a burden to him. So, you stayed quiet.

You look in the mirror at every imperfection you thought you had. You trialed the stretch marks up your legs. You looked at your stomach that spilled over your underwear band.

You looked at the rolls of your stomach and back. After judging every imperfection, you looked at the school uniform on the floor of your room.

You were interrupted by the sound of knocking on your bedroom door. You ignored it. It probably was your mom or maybe your brother you didn't know or cared. So, you fell back into your judging trance.

" Y/N is everything ok" you hear your boyfriend ask. You frown knowing that it's dumb how you feel. It was crazy because you were comparing yourself to Kiyoko. I was a dumb.

" Please go away" you mumble, hoping he hear you. You wonder back to your bed, covering every part of you with a blanket.

" Hey please let me in" Tanaka begs you. You could tell he was really worried, but now that the reality of the situation had hit you, you felt to dumb for being sensitive.

" No, I'm fine I really am I just don't feel good right now" You lied. You hoped he would believe the lie, but you knew that was a stretch.

" Baby, you never skip school something is Definity wrong." you sigh, knowing the lie was going to be pointless.

" Yeah, sure come in I guess" you tell Tanaka, cuddling further into your pillows. You hear the door open and then the footsteps

You feel him sit down next to you in the edge of the bed. "Hey baby" Tanaka says. You turn over to face him. You peak your head out of the cover to see Tanaka get into his school bag and pull out a flower.

It was far from a whole bouquet, but it was still your favorite flower. And this was one of the many reasons you loved Tanaka so much was because he listened to everything you said, no matter how dumb.

" I got you this from a flower shop I saw on the way home from school today. I thought you would like it, so I bought it." Tanaka explains.

A small smile shows on your lips. Tanaka sees this small smile and put the single flower on your nightstand next to your bed.

" So, what is the matter?" Tanaka asks, putting a hand on your cheek.

" It's so dumb. I don't even think you really want to know" you tell Tanaka trying to deflect the question.

" Baby, if I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked. But I did ask so want to know what you're thinking I that pretty little head of yours." Tanaka tells you.

You sigh knowing Tanaka will win this every time. " Well, I feel like I'm not beautiful. I mean you liked Kiyoko and then you date me? That was dumb on your part. And you could have pulled her too. But you decided you would date me. Trust me you made the wrong decision." You explain to your now shocked boyfriend.

" Your right that was dumb" you frown shocked not knowing what he meant.

" I love you because u love you. That also means I love your body and your personality and everything involving you. And yes, I did like Kiyoko, but when I saw you for the first time you were way easier on the eyes. And by the way I love your curves they are literally the definition of perfection. You are the literal definition of perfect." Tanaka says, giving you a sweet smile.

" Thank you I really needed that" you say.

Tanaka smiled " Anytime sweetie".

" Now, will you please go get a vase for the flower and water so I can get some clothes on." You ask Tanaka.

" Wait your telling me toy don't have any clothes on right now?" Tanaka yells.

" Shut up, I do its just my under wear and stuff dummy." You say rolling your eyes.

Tanaka scurries off, and you get out of the bed.

How did you end up with such a sweet dummy you didn't know? But you're so glad you did in the end. He was your everything, and you were his.

A: THIS LITERALY DELTETED THE FIRST TIME SO I HAD TO WRITE IT FUCKING TWICE. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.

The next one I will try and make longer.