~Takanobu Aone- Christmas day ~

A: I LOVE HIM. Soo here we go.

Key: B/S/N = Your birth stone

You were awoken by the sound of the snow hitting the window of the bedroom. You rub your eyes, sitting up from your warm pillow. You look around the room to see the sun trying to peak through the blinds and curtains of the room.

You look around the walls of the room again. And what you realize was that your boyfriend was sleep soundly right beside you. The next realization you have was that it was Christmas day.

It was snowing too! It was a white Christmas the first one you had seen in a long while. You turn to your boyfriend, shaking his huge shoulders back and forth, causing his body to move about the mattress.

" Baby, wake up it's Christmas" you say, practically jumping up and down on the bed. You hear a groan slip from the lips of your boyfriend. " Baby I know your awake so let's get up and open the presents!" you sang.

Your boyfriend rolls towards you. His face now facing you. " Ok" He answers to you beg to get out of bed. You smile ear to ear, jumping off the warm bed and onto the cold hard wood floor of the room.

" Oh, it's snowing" Aone says, standing from the bed and looking out the window. You stand and give Aone a look. " Do you never listen to me. I already said that" You retorted. Aone smiles at your feistiness. " Sorry, I was asleep" he responds.

You walk out of the room and into the living room. Aone follows close behind you. You stare at the big tree stand to the side of the fireplace. It was all lit up and shining in the early morning sunlight that was peeking through the clouds of snow.

" Isn't Christmas so amazing" you cheer, looking behind you to see Aone admiring you. Once he sees you looking at him, he looks away. " Yeah, it really is" he answers.

you flop onto the rug in the middle of the room. You pat the ground next to you, signaling Aone to sit next to you.

" You open something first" you say. Aone looks at you to see if you mean it. You nod giving him the go ahead letting him know to pull something out from under the tree.

He pulls a medium sized square from the tree. He unties the bow from the top and starts to politely pick apart the paper. You sit and watch waiting to see his reaction to the present you got him.

He tears open the paper finally to where he can see what he got. his face lights up once he sees a volleyball. Not just any volleyball but one you got sighed by all his old high school friends.

He looked over to you, it almost seemed like he had tears in his eyes. You smiled at him.

" How?" he asked. He wraps an arm around you, pulling you close to him. " I have my ways" you answer, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. " Do you like it?" You ask him. He nods. " Of course, I do" he answers.

You kiss him on the lips and then reach for the tree grabbing a small box addressed to you. You look over to him and see him admiring his volleyball, which made you happy to no end.

You tear off the small amount of wrapping paper covering the small box. Once Aone heard the tearing of the wrapping paper he looks up to watch you.

You take off the top of the tiny silver box. You remove the tissue paper. Which reveals a divine necklace. It was silver just like the box and had your birthday stone, a B/S/N, and Aone birthstone, a peridot stone. But that wasn't all. The stone were together inside a heart, and to wrap it up there was a handwritten note under the necklace.

The letter read:

Dear Y/N,

You are the love of my life. I should say it a lot more and I'm sorry I don't, but I thought I might tell you how much in a little letter. I love how you break me out of my shell and how I feel so comfortable around you like I never have with anyone else before. Thank you so much for being there when I felt so alone and telling me I'm not alone because I have you. You are my angel, and you are so dear to me, so I thought I would get you this necklace to let you know that no matter where I am and no matter where you are. This will always let you know that I love you.

Love, Aone

You smile. Your heart melted it seemed as you read the note Aone had written. You feel a tear fall from your eye and roll down your face. You fold the note back up and put it into the box and then unclip the necklace and put it around your neck.

You look at the necklace around your neck and then at Aone, who is smiling loving the reaction to his present to you.

" Thank you so much Aone I love it with all my heart" You sniff. You hug him around the neck. " I love you so much too, Aone" you tell him. He kisses you on the forehead, before saying. " I'm glad you love it."

You stop hugging him and run your arm across your face hoping to wipe the tears away. You look out the window to the snow still falling. You then look from the windows to your darling of a boyfriend reaching to the tree for another present.

You hoped that his moment would never end. And most of all you hoped that the relationship with him would never end. You loved him so much, and you knew he loved you a lot. You just hoped that nothing would get in the way of your love for each other.

And that was probably your biggest Christmas wish.

A: There you go a longer one for your pleasure. Have a Merry Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever you may celebrate. And hope you enjoyed.