~ Tadashi Yamaguchi- Winter cuddles~

A: Heyyy. So, I'm doing Yamaguchi fluff now. Hope you enjoy.

It was so cold in your and Tadashi's house. The heater had broken about a week ago and the people hadn't come to fix it yet. So, you only had each other for warmth. But there was one problem your lovely boyfriend was at work and not available to cuddle sadly.

You felt like you were going to freeze to death, and that was not an over exaggeration. You had every blanket in the house covering your shivering body on the sofa. You were watching one of your favorite Christmas movies.

You couldn't help but notice that every once and a while your eyes would drift away from the movie and to the window. The winter sun was shining as much as it could into the windows. A light flurry of snow coating every flat surface known to man.

But you missed your boyfriend who would be a little late to get home tonight. Which means more time to wait to get warm?

You finish the movie, and as the credits are rolling you remember you can just get into the shower then go back into the living room. You knew you were going to be cold once you got out of the shower but you just wanted to feel warm for a couple of minutes.

You throw the mounds of blankets off your body, getting up off the couch. You rush into the bedroom and get some clothes and a towel, then make your way to the bathroom. you strip of all the warm layers you were hiding under. You turn the dob on the shower to really hot.

You sit and watch as the bathroom slowly fills up with steam. Once you can feel yourself start to warm up you finally get into the shower. You let out a sigh of relief because you no longer feel cold.

You stand in the shower for about 20 minutes soaking in the hot water letting it warm you up. That's when you hear the front door of the apartment open. You peak your head out of the shower curtain. You tap your phone screen. It lights up and shows the time to be 4:30.

What? Tadashi shouldn't be home yet, he said he would be home at 5:30 to 6. Why was he here now? You jump out of the shower, raping yourself in a towel. You walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom and into the hallway. " Oh my god babe" Tadashi squeaks, running over to you and hugging you close to him. " What are you doing in just a towel?" Tadashi asks, taking you to your shared room.

"Get some clothes on you'll get a cold." Tadashi says giving you some leggings and one of his hoodies rushes me back into the bathroom to change. You smile as he rushes you back into the bathroom.

You change and go back into the bedroom to find Tadashi laying on the bed scrolling through his phone.

" Babe you wouldn't believe know cold it was before I took that shower. I was so cold " I complain, lying next to the figure now looking at you and not his phone.

" Do you want warm cuddles?" Tadashi asks, putting his phone on his nightstand. You nod. he opens his arms and welcomes you to his chest. You accept the invitation and lay you head on his chest enjoying the rhythm of his heartbeat.

You are finally warm. You can still tell it is still snowing, but you're okay with it now because Tadashi is here. " Do you want me to make you dinner?" you ask. The comment is muffled, but he still hears you. " Later. Right now, I want to cuddle with you for a while" he says. You silently nod.

You were so glad he came home early. This was the best time of your life.

A: Hope you enjoyed