~ Kozume Kenma- missing phone ~

A: I have really no feeling towards him but ik a lot of people do so I hope I do him justice.

Warnings: none, a little bit of panicking Kenma

Words: 800

Kozume Kenma x fem!reader

Please Enjoy <3

-------------------------------------------------------

It was a lazy Friday afternoon and volleyball practice was canceled so Kenma was sitting on his bed, playing animal crossing when his phone dinged on his nightstand. For a second he hesitated, thinking it was probably Kuroo. But the hesitation only lasted a minute before he picked up the device to read the message.

Hey u wanna hang out :)

It wasn't Kuroo after all it was you. And know he was so glad he didn't ignore the notification. He out his psp down to text you back, a smile spread wide across his face.

Yea sure :D

Kenma answered, putting his phone down next to him, getting back to playing Animal Crossing while he waited for your reply. Not even 30 seconds after he picked up his game again his phone dinged next to him.

He just looked at the phone screen not putting down the game.

ok see u soonnnn <3

He smiles at how cute you were, even though you weren't in front of him. Just the way you texted reminded him of how cute you were. He is so whipped. He sent a heart back before going back to playing. he waited a while for you to get there, normally it only took you about 10 minutes to get to him house. It's been 20 minutes.

He pushed any horrible thoughts to the back of his head as the ran his character around his island. Maybe you had to do chores before you could come, or maybe you just needed to get ready. Even though he didn't care if you had your make up on and were wearing a cute outfit. He loved you even in your sweatpants, with no makeup and messy hair. He never told you this, but he actually preferred it.

He out his psp down and picked his phone up in its place.

hey babe you, ok? you're normally here by now

He texts you trying to make sure you're ok before he gets too stressed and anxious. He looks at your messages for a couple minutes and when he still hasn't gotten an answer he starts to worry more and more.

hey please answer

hey

baby

y/n

He spams your phone. And with no answer he starts to get off his bed and walk to the living room so he could wait for you. He kept peeking through the windows trying to see if you were down the street. He was still texting you and calling. The more he called with no answer from you the more he was close to calling you in missing.

Was it unreasonable? Yes. Did he care? No.

He was dialing your number again when he heard a knock on the door. He jumped up from his seat on the couch, running over to the door. He swung the door open.

When his eyes were met with your face he almost starts sobbing right then. You noticed his surprised expression.

" Are you ok Ken?" You asked, holding a bag of snacks awkwardly in your hand. You starting to get colder and colder the longer you stood on his doorstep in the cold.

" You're alive" he pulls you into a hug, leaving the front door wide open. Letting the cold into the cozy house. you set the bag of snacks down and wrap your arms around his torso.

" Yeah, of course I'm alive, did you think I died" you ask him confused as to why he was acting to weird.

He cupped your cheeks. " You weren't here at your normal time and then i got worried, so I tried texting you, but you never answered, and I was so scared." he explains, burying his face in the space between you shoulder and your neck.

" Aw, I'm sorry I left so fast to come here I forgot my phone, then when I was getting us snacks at the store the line was really long and so I had to wait a while. I'm sorry for worrying you. " You comfort him. You lift the bag of snack off the ground.

" Can we just cuddle and watch a movie and eat the snacks" Kenma asks, leading you to the couch. You nod. laying down on the couch while Kenma follows.

Kenma cuddles you up to his side. He grabs the tv remote and locates Netflix before placing a kiss to your forehead.

"I'm so glad you're ok" Kenma mumbles into your scalp. You giggle. " Me too" you respond.

You both spend the rest of the day and night cuddling on the couch eating snacks. The phone you left at home could be ringing off the hook with a friend, but all your worried about is the soft breathing of Kenma and the tv. Nothing else.

You did promise Kenma you wouldn't forget your phone next time though.

A: I hope you enjoyed this is a little short compared to what I've been writing, and I hope I wrote Kenma well. This isn't my favorite I think I could have written this better. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.