Prologue

Sirius Black POV

I was sitting in a muggle bar near the Leaky Cauldron waiting for James to show up. He needed a break from Lily who seemed to be arguing with him at any chance she could get. I had suspicions though and I knew James knew something was up. I was broken by my thoughts by the arrival of James Potter himself looking miserable, "What now?" I asked.

"She thinks that I apparently bug her too much and needed alone time. I would have grabbed Harry but again I'm coming to a bar, and she practically kicked me out. If I was feeling vindictive I would have magically kicked her out," James said. He had his head in his hands as eh sighed. Before I could say anything we heard, "Hey baby, wanna come back to my place?"

We both looked in the direction and saw a man putting his hands on a really beautiful dark haired woman. She looked uncomfortable and James and I both shared a look and something compelled us to go over there. "There you are!" I said like I had been looking for her, she looked startled but thankful. "What are you doing?" James said to the man in a dark tone. The man looked startled by the tone and left quickly as I gently pulled the woman away.

"So what are two magical beings doing in a muggle bar?" she said and we both looked at her startled. "I'm not a muggle, I'm not a witch either but I have abilities," she added seeing the looks. "Ah, Black and Potter Lords, that makes sense now," she saw the rings.

"How did you see them?" James asked, they had put a glamour on the rings.

"I see through the glamours," she stated, "Now what's wrong with you?" she asked him.

"Nothing," he grumbled although I could tell he wanted to speak.

"His Hogwarts sweetheart that he had been obsessed with and finally married and had a child with keeps kicking him out and arguing when he's done nothing wrong," I said.

"Well to me it seems like she is up to something. Maybe some relationships are just not meant to be and you subconsciously know that," the woman said.

"Wait, you said you didn't give her access to the wards," I said to James who looked surprised.

"How come I haven't made that connection?"

"Sometimes there are relationships that just happen, that need to happen for a person to realize what they want in a relationship, whether it be with multiple relationships or with one person," the woman said.

James looked a bit calmer before realizing the time, "I should get back. What is your name?" he asked her.

"My name is Amor Morningstar," she said. We looked at her in surprise yet again.

"Like I said, I'm something," she said with a small smile, to me it looked a little sad and pained towards James. James had left and Amor had turned towards me, "You should go with him, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid and impulsive, yet," she said. It seemed like she knew something was coming and she didn't like it. I believed her and ran out to meet James before he apparated home.

Amor POV

I had explained the situation to Klaus, Bela, and Kol. There was a Morningstar Manor in the Wizarding world and we were currently sitting in it. Kol spoke up, "Well, I guess it would make sense that Lust would have two mates."